My first 7 sec pass on video

I told you it was an easy 7 second car!!

Very impressive outing, considering you are still working the bugs out. I can only imagine how fast it will bee when you start leaning on it.

You have to see this car in person to really appreciate the craftsmanship. Great job!

Great job Gene. Glad to be a small part in it. (Even though you only did .00001% of what I suggested);):biggrin: Your car is rolling art work. The stuff I built for you looks like Picaso paintings though, huh?:eek: maybe we all can take up a ball collection for you. You know just to help out. :biggrin: All of us married guys don't need 'em anymore .

woah, speak for yourself there kenny.................. hehehehe :) I use mine daily, But then again they are brass and my wife really doesn't like to pack that much weight in her purse.. :)

Congrats Gene.

great run. Very impressive short time too.:cool:

Mike Barnard

Holy batsh!t batman!!!

That car is friggin AWESOME! Can someone correct me, but I did not see any intercooler. I can assume it is running on Methanol. That is one BIG AZZ turbo.... That turbo would scare many children:eek:. I have been on this board since the 1990's and Geno's car has been my dream car... I looked like a stock GN until he busted a 9 sec timeslip and got 17 mpg:eek::D:eek:. Now he has taken the GN to a new level..... no one deserves it more.

Heck, 7 sec GN.... I wonder what the gas mileage is now....:biggrin:. Well a 7sec GN that got 12-14 mpg would still be a WINNER in anyones book:cool:

That car is friggin AWESOME! Can someone correct me, but I did not see any intercooler. I can assume it is running on Methanol. That is one BIG AZZ turbo.... That turbo would scare many children:eek:. I have been on this board since the 1990's and Geno's car has been my dream car... I looked like a stock GN until he busted a 9 sec timeslip and got 17 mpg:eek::D:eek:. Now he has taken the GN to a new level..... no one deserves it more.

Heck, 7 sec GN.... I wonder what the gas mileage is now....:biggrin:. Well a 7sec GN that got 12-14 mpg would still be a WINNER in anyones book:cool:

I'm flattered:eek:
I still have the street car with a Stage 2 off center in it now

:cool:I hope the HOT AIR guys do not FLAME ME, I think Geno has also become the Worlds Fastest Hot AIr:eek::eek::D. 1000+hp without a intercooler puts him in MAJOR league territory.... 7 sec with out a intercooler is a feat... The "WIZARD" from Florida, Cal "Told you there was a easy 7 sec in the car" DAMN:eek:, he was right!!!!! Again Congrads... with out a intercooler... This is INSANE...:biggrin: