Ebay finds.

i know that the sport coupes and earlier regals had the brushed aluminum. ill check some boneyards, and make a few calls.

You are talking about two different things.

The gauge faceplates were brushed aluminum on EVERY 1978-83 Regal. The plastic bezels were all woodgrain with the excpetion of the '82 GN.

I have seen many Sport Coupes and they were all this way, but it you would like to prove me wrong, be my guest. :)

You are talking about two different things.

The gauge faceplates were brushed aluminum on EVERY 1978-83 Regal. The plastic bezels were all woodgrain with the excpetion of the '82 GN.

I have seen many Sport Coupes and they were all this way, but it you would like to prove me wrong, be my guest. :)

sorry, i want the set of the brushed aluminum, Ill look around for some.

Somtthing's just not right about the oil pump. It's not turbo specific, it's not an HV pump either.

One more CL find: 78 Buick Turbo $1000.00

No motor in car, it has been remooved, but the body looks excellant and ready for a motor to drop into. Not a bad price.

78 buick turbo

Peter

This is exactly why I started this thread. Good finds! the 80 ESC is under the dash and not on the shroud. I got one from Adam off evilbay before we hooked up on the board. He never knew what he had. LOL

This is exactly why I started this thread. Good finds! the 80 ESC is under the dash and not on the shroud. I got one from Adam off evilbay before we hooked up on the board. He never knew what he had. LOL

Found a few otheres last nite ... Le Sabre stuff cause I'm kinda weird that way:tongue: