Ebay finds.

Our down pipes have cooling fins??????? Why not just a straight pipe like how the 84-87's are?

They were passed on to me from Waco 84 (Jerry Jr.) Matt. Not my find but I think he's interested in what I've been doing. His dad is the one that did the mods to the feet of the inducer as well as opening up the inlet. Great guys to have as friends.

Remember that the 82 GN came with different gears guys. It's either a 3.08 or 3.23. Don't remember which though.

anyone have any of the silver/chrome 83 and older guage bezels that the 82 grand national or earlier sport coupes had? I really want those and the ones for the radio faceplate and above the glovebox. :smile:

anyone have any of the silver/chrome 83 and older guage bezels that the 82 grand national or earlier sport coupes had? I really want those and the ones for the radio faceplate and above the glovebox. :smile:

Trip to the Bone Yard! Find me some lower door chrome both sides for an '82 Carlos.

which bezels are you talking about, silver/chrome woodgrain?, both my sport coupes have the wood looking trim, as far as i know the newer year trim has the silver/black trim that is very sexy in my book

My '82 Regal has some cool good gauges similar all brushed background but it was a diesel too.

i know that the sport coupes and earlier regals had the brushed aluminum. ill check some boneyards, and make a few calls.