Ebay finds.

He's near Adam I think so I hope he sees it. The nice thing was I found a complete HA motor with all the parts just north of me. I contacted him and I'm buying everything for $500. A 60 mile round trip is all it will cost me to pick it up and it only has 89 K on the clock.

He's near Adam I think so I hope he sees it. The nice thing was I found a complete HA motor with all the parts just north of me. I contacted him and I'm buying everything for $500. A 60 mile round trip is all it will cost me to pick it up and it only has 89 K on the clock.

You switching scenes on us Charlie:biggrin:

Nope, just want a low mileage engine to work with and it's a turbo motor so I shouldn't have to do much to it.

LOL... yup love them china units.... I actually have one on a SBC thats holding well so far!

A.j.

Every once in awhile you get a good one... my friend has a BMW M3 with an ebay setup and its worked fine for a few years now... the first one he bought lasted a month or so:rolleyes:

Every once in awhile you get a good one... my friend has a BMW M3 with an ebay setup and its worked fine for a few years now... the first one he bought lasted a month or so:rolleyes:

well i tore it down and went thru it, had a few issues that would have killed it, but after a good cleaning, turned out fine.

A.j.

LMAO

before the days of boost referencing and booster pumps for the carbs, this was like a sort of 7th injector that helped with fuel enrichment during WOT blast.

carb technology has improved enough to make this obsolete......... but would be an awesome addition to a TBI based efi system.

A.j,.

A.j.

LOL... I had to look it up:biggrin: Yeah, that would work well with a TBI/EFI setup... that carb hats aerodynamics would suck though... its like a big box:rolleyes: but you could put a couple of BOVs where the fuel inlets go:D

LMAO

before the days of boost referencing and booster pumps for the carbs, this was like a sort of 7th injector that helped with fuel enrichment during WOT blast.

carb technology has improved enough to make this obsolete......... but would be an awesome addition to a TBI based efi system.

A.j,.

A.j.

I'm thinking it would work great for alky Aj. Talk about fogging it.:eek::biggrin: