Ebay finds.

charlief1

RIP Charlie!
I would have titled it evilbay but no noe would be able to find it.:smile: We started a BS thread so I figured we should start an evilbay thread since we're kinda exclusive.:biggrin: Here's a couple of decent finds but the engine is way over priced on the shipping.:eek:

Grand National Motor rebuilt and complete 3.8 Turbo : eBay Motors (item 280499490124 end time May-05-10 09:21:32 PDT)

1982 1983 BUICK CHROME TURBO AIR CLEANER GN REGAL : eBay Motors (item 200464761650 end time Apr-30-10 19:36:14 PDT)

i like and hate the idea. if your going to bid on the item it makes it harder for you to get it. the more people who know about it; the more it is going to cost you.:tongue: the good thing is that you will be able to find stuff here.

i like and hate the idea. if your going to bid on the item it makes it harder for you to get it. the more people who know about it; the more it is going to cost you.:tongue: the good thing is that you will be able to find stuff here.

+1

I agree id rather keep what I find secret until I know its mine. unless I know for a fact that i cannot win the auction.

I mean, Unless a group come together to buy a lot of parts, or plans on spliting up the auction.

A.j.

charlie i think i found you something. BUICK 252 4.1 TURBO SABRE RIVIERA REGAL PISTONS H471P : eBay Motors (item 310161042345 end time May-07-10 08:32:42 PDT)
i dont know if you need them its only for 4 of them. i think it was you who said you need 4.1 pistons. if its not then never mind.

Thanks Matt, but they're standard. The ones I need are the same ones Aj is using on his 4.1. They're very short compaired to the stock design and If I had 6.5" I'd have the pistons already. Turns out Cottons has them in stock.

But I think you understand why I started this thread. We can bid against each other or co-operate with each other for the best price.:cool:

But I think you understand why I started this thread. We can bid against each other or co-operate with each other for the best price.
i guess we can see but i think its not going to work out. but who knows.

A dry nitrous system fogger? We can't use it because we're not EFI Matt. Interesting find though.

you have to remember i have a 87 gn too. it was a good price. right now i have a plate system on the car(drawthrumotorcar).

thinking about it you could use it if you put the duel fuel and nitrous fogger on. all you have to do is drill the turbos foot. or am i wrong? it just struck me you could do that i think. it really doesnt matter but if you could that would be a cool thing that you guys can do. you can hide it in that back so no one knows.

i do but it is just the shell and frame. the car use to be ans peformances race car. i have the motor that was in the car too. the motor on the engine dyno pulled 550HP on 8 or 10 pounds of boost. its a wicket motor. the story of how i got it is even better but i will have to tell you latter on.

i do but it is just the shell and frame. the car use to be ans peformances race car. i have the motor that was in the car too. the motor on the engine dyno pulled 550HP on 8 or 10 pounds of boost. its a wicket motor. the story of how i got it is even better but i will have to tell you latter on.

:eek: