Commitment List for Noble - October 16th 2010

Thanks Charlie, I'm still on the 200, Ive got a case located but trying to get it all done in a few days is a PITA.
I'm up in the air on making it, I'm sure everybody knows the feeling. I'll see if my buddies still want to go, if they do we might still make a trip out of it.

I guess I won't be able to make it after all. I've never been able to attend and thought this would be the year. Took the car out and on the third eighth mile pass the front pump broke in the transmission. Just my luck, got the converter sent off as it was full of trash might get it back in time but will not have the transmission back from Lonnie by then. :(

I'm sure sorry to read this and would have responded earlier but I don't always get copied on every post. Hope you can go ahead and come to the event; it should be a good one.

Phil Engle

We're bringin several 9-10 sec. cars from the Amarillo area. Then headin out to the GS Nationals after Noble.:wink:

How many is "several"?:biggrin:

I'm still looking for more than a 100 cars for our side.

Phil Engle

How many is "several"?:biggrin:

I'm still looking for more than a 100 cars for our side.

Phil Engle

I believe that is James Waugh that you just quoted. Boost Performance usually brings a few cars down, but some of them are Fords :mad:

George Hebbel is bringing a customer's GN, sounds like James might be bringing his T type. They will also have a few supercharged 10 second Mustangs in tow at least.

Also got word that Terry Thompson just sold his "Jimmy" as a roller, so it doesn't look like he'll be racing.

I believe that is James Waugh that you just quoted. Boost Performance usually brings a few cars down, but some of them are Fords :mad:

George Hebbel is bringing a customer's GN, sounds like James might be bringing his T type. They will also have a few supercharged 10 second Mustangs in tow at least.

Also got word that Terry Thompson just sold his "Jimmy" as a roller, so it doesn't look like he'll be racing.

Well, just talked to Terry and from his vague response, it looks like he is gonna bring the Jimmy and then pull the motor out to give the body to the new owner. So somebody is gonna have to step up with a mid 9 car to replace him for next year, but it looks like he's in for this year :D

After years of attending and just watching, i'm thinking of running mine this year. Its no GN though...

6928_1063411084976_1816953496_138100_2381874_n.jpg

After years of attending and just watching, i'm thinking of running mine this year. Its no GN though...

6928_1063411084976_1816953496_138100_2381874_n.jpg

Shawn: Good looking car and I imagine it runs quite well.

I've raced and I've watched and racing is a whole lot more fun.

We'd really like to have you as part of our team and help us put in on the Ford's again.

Time, place, rules are all listed at OKBuicks.

Phil Engle

I am getting pretty pumped I will be there Friday night with a couple of buddies. Looking forward to meeting more of ok Buick guys

I'm still waiting on my trans to get here.:mad: It should have been in Monday but the shipping company is giving out BS excuses and now it will be here Thursday (I just checked and its in OKC so maybe they will bring it today). So Im really gonna be busting my ass to get it in Thurs evening/Friday but I still plan on being there as of now.

I'm still waiting on my trans to get here.:mad: It should have been in Monday but the shipping company is giving out BS excuses and now it will be here Thursday (I just checked and its in OKC so maybe they will bring it today). So Im really gonna be busting my ass to get it in Thurs evening/Friday but I still plan on being there as of now.

Sorry that the shipping company put you in a tight spot.

We'll see you Friday night.

Phil Engle

Grand National is back up and running. I put a powerlogger on it and I am gonna start tuning today. It's not gonna be super fast but it'll be fast enough to get us a point.

Also got my brother in law's nitrous working on his LS1. He's on street tires so it won't be flying fast, but should be a 13 second rig. He's coming for the shootout.

Trevor Spradling - TX

POOP!!! just putting the turbo/ downpipe back on my car after getting the hot-side stuff jet-hot coated and damaged my one and only dowpipe gasket!!!!!! :( its an atr 3in dp on a pt51 turbo is it ok to just run this dp with no gasket or am i asking for a leak and burning some of my fancy new coating? never ran it without the gasket except with the stock dp/ stock turbo.. anybody have a spare dp gasket they can bring to the race? i'll be there friday afternoonish and will pay you for it there if somebody can help as i don't have time before the race to get one!! damn my luck and lack of planning!!

Tracy makes sure the surfaces are flat and then smears a little high temp silicone on the the surface of the turbo and hooks up the DP. Mine has never leaked.

He's got an unused gasket if you still think you need one.

Let me know.

Phil Engle

John: When are you heading this way? I'll be at the track Friday night and stay in Purcell.

I'll see you then or Saturday morning.

9.5" PTC NL convertor is supposed to show up on my doorstep in the morning.

Phil Engle