Blowing oil out of breathers!! Compression test results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. It’s been peaceful but getdowngranny looking to provoke. Anyway my car getting disassembled next week

Doing a leak down test is almost like doing a compression test but it will show you a lot more useful information instead of just a compression psi. It can tell you where it’s leaking IE leaking through the radiator via the head gasket , the valve steam seals , the valve seats ect ect. As stated before it would have help you narrow down the problem before a complete tear down needed to happen . I hope you don’t take offense of this as it’s not meant to be anything negative or condescending. Please keep us updated of your progress. Good luck and keep on spoolin

One more question. You have the ability to remove and tear down the engine but can’t find a way to perform a leak down test ? Idk why it seems like you are totally against it is there a reason you don’t want to find a way to try and perform that test ? I just read your prior postings before I posted the last post . Again this isn’t meant to be anything negative I’m just curious.

Dude don’t post on here again. You have no clue about anything shut up and mind your buisness

Moderators are you all seeing this? As here’s Mr. Wonderful is ight back at it again! Imagine that, huh?

Please keep in mind, this is after having two threads combined, and eventually two threads closed, and after having been warned five, or six times now! And the last time he was warned (by Shane just this morning mind you) not to do it again, or else he would be banned.

And yet, here he is thumbing his nose at the forum rules, and abusing its members in good standing, yet again! I know one thing, if I ever go rogue? I sure do hope that I will get to commit the same number of atrocities as he has, before I’m labeled a trouble maker, and get to go on vacation!!

Just saying is all....

It would be beneficial for future tech posts if you would perform a leakdown test before it gets torn down.

I would hate to get spinal surgery without at least first getting an MRI.

I am sure other builders wouldn’t mind just disassembling it before doing at leak down first though. More money for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Couldnt agree more

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

the post is peaceful nothing wrong being said. shane warned me and so did chuck. so do yourself a favor and play In the sandbox

There is no tech info here. I'm surprised we even got a photo of the compression numbers.

Without certain things we cant help you. But I can also see you dont want our help.

There is no reason to even have this thread. The OP doesnt provide anything nor does he want to and he has his 30 year tech that knows more then anyone if us on this forum.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

One more question. You have the ability to remove and tear down the engine but can’t find a way to perform a leak down test ? Idk why it seems like you are totally against it is there a reason you don’t want to find a way to try and perform that test ? I just read your prior postings before I posted the last post . Again this isn’t meant to be anything negative I’m just curious.

It’s obvious why he hasn’t responded to your questions yet already responded to non tech stuff on this thread.

He is afraid of the possibility of the leakdown test coming back good. That’s why he would rather tear it down first then perform the test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the post is peaceful nothing wrong being said. shane warned me and so did chuck. so do yourself a favor and play In the sandbox

You’re still attacking forum members, you’ve got no technical reason to be here! And I’m pretty sure that you were conceived through anal sex. As there is no way, that being that much of an asshole, is natural. It just is not possible!

Look man, some people bring happiness wherever they go; whereas you bring happiness whenever you leave, as in when you are gone. Seriously, if you are so angry at everyone on here, then why are you even participating in the first place? In that, it’s been a week and you’ve yet to follow the advice given here, and elsewhere. So, in all sincerity what is your purpose here?? I mean what are you attempting to accomplish (besides make everyone your enemy).

forum member gave me a suggestion to use a check valve in line with the pcv. anyone else doing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.