Blowing oil out of breathers!! Compression test results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
but you are trolling and harassing me. nothing bad being said

Actually I’m hoping that you’ll only get a mini vacation, instead permanent banishment. And I figure if we could just get you to stop attacking fellow forumites, and follow the rules for a change? Then, maybe, just maybe you won’t get one of those permanent awards (permanently banned). However, thus far, there is nothing that anyone can do, or say to stop you here.

Plus a quick glance at your posts, and anyone will know that your posts are far from technical. And this is the Technical Section, is it not?

Seriously, I really do hope you can get your crap together, and stop acting a fool! As I would hate to see anyone ban for life. But, that’s on you, not me. Hey, at least I tried.

Good Luck Homer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my other car Jim dont run a pcv.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So what did the leak down say? Or are you just going on someone other then us saying to pull it and not do simple checks?

So why would you want to run it any other way

its rings 100% but maybe I can avoid pulling motor. he knew right on startup.
Knew it was rings? I'm guessing so as well but why not verify with a simple tool and find out for sure. It will also show if its just one cylinder or many..

I would never tell a customer to pull it just on the video alone. Do a few simple test to show use what needs to be looked at

The rjc pcv wasn't the issue. You have other issues

Status
Not open for further replies.