Bison's TAI legal STREET car.... 686 rwhp 794 lbs. of torque

didnt have the other one hooked up. I wasnt planning on beating the balls off it that day.

I can be a bad influence:D

Don't forget to mention you just fired up the brand new motor,
drove it 40 miles and went right to the dyno!

Bison,
Great numbers!! What kind of IAT was you seeing with your alcohol/ PTE frount mount combination?

It would start out sub ambient for the first few seconds after the alky spray came on then climbed to about 10 over ambient at the top of each pull. Same as last year. Last year at 26psi it was 12* over ambient @ 140mph. Im about to spray in more alky and get some more data

Very nice numbers... I just picked my car up from getting a full suspension upgrade. I guess its time to lug this piece of junk to the track and crank the boost up.:cool:

Great numbers Bison

I have plenty of nozzles in stock :)

Twin 15's same as 3 10's :)

Fwiw the bar is at 9.6 @ 143

Great numbers Bison

I have plenty of nozzles in stock :)

Twin 15's same as 3 10's :)

Fwiw the bar is at 9.6 @ 143

Ill likely just go with the twin 15's. It likes its alky. Ill be checking pump output pressure with the 30gph nozzle setup. What would be the minimum pressure you would want to see?

Ill likely just go with the twin 15's. It likes its alky. Ill be checking pump output pressure with the 30gph nozzle setup. What would be the minimum pressure you would want to see?

Minimum is easy.. zero :D

Maximum is the question. I would say 150-160 and the pump/system is healthy.

More than likely if you run the setup at 125-130 PSI it should support what your trying to do with it. Get a transducer and datalog the alky pressure. That way you know where your at.. and if changes are made where it goes :)