9 Second 16k Mile 1987 Turbo "T" Street Car For Sale *MINT*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, yours was a low mile astro roof car ,did it have one of those envelopes with the astro roof operating instructions + tool to operate it manually?

i smell harold, me thinks, well i hope you find another turbo buick and get back in to the swing of things, take care.

My only question is will the car actually hit the track and put down a number?
Only going to get one pass to do it.

You know when someone said easy come easy go, it hit a nerve.
When things are easy come you are so easily blinded by desire.
When easy come ends and things must go it's another story :(
I know it all to well - sorry it had to go Brett.

Car sold here in (1) week.....;) Ended Ebay auction. And it's not a track car, it's a street car. Full package cars will sell immediately. Those that need a motor or paint will sit for months or years.

Car sold here in (1) week.....;) Ended Ebay auction. And it's not a track car, it's a street car. Full package cars will sell immediately. Those that need a motor or paint will sit for months or years.

Ya! mine sold on here in about a day,price em right + they will sell, I see Way too many that are over priced for this economy + time of yr etc.I think people who bought theirs a couple yrs ago when everybody was getting rich from their home equity,+ the economy was good + people had jobs,payed too much for the cars + are trying to recoop what they can,(Which you can't blame them)but you have to be realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.