Bison's TAI legal STREET car.... 686 rwhp 794 lbs. of torque

those are some solid numbers.should definately get more boost out of the 66 on the track at 100+mph.are you going to go taller than 28 inch 3.42 combo you were running?

those are some solid numbers.should definately get more boost out of the 66 on the track at 100+mph.are you going to go taller than 28 inch 3.42 combo you were running?

I had 27.3" last year. Final drive will be changing for sure. I couldnt get more than 26 out of it last year.

Good job Brian. Going to have to get you and Otto to do some tunning on mine when I get around to assembling it.

Like said in the previous post, plan on running the sock igntion to 7500+. So far, so good.

Allan G.

Thats some phuckin power Brian. Make sure you make the fuel cutoff a little higher this time around. Try and get some videos next time.

Didn't this car just make more power than that TSM car with the 71 HPQ turbo on the dyno shootout??? :eek: :biggrin:

That's a nice street car you have there.

:eek: I still "think" about the old 114mph in the eighth :p I remember running that in a stock car in the 1/4 mile thinking that was flying :biggrin:
I would have loved to be a fly on the wall listening to the commotion at the shop !

:eek: I still "think" about the old 114mph in the eighth :p I remember running that in a stock car in the 1/4 mile thinking that was flying :biggrin:
I would have loved to be a fly on the wall listening to the commotion at the shop !

Yeah. I remember the first time i went 120mph about 10-11 years ago. I thought that was fast too.

hello people; A short video of the shop and the run would be nice. It might be a pain but it would be cool.
thanks
IBBY

Will this car be at Norwalk? Congrats on the numbers!
I wont be at norwalk. Just started working with a new company and wont be able to get any time off till this fall. Thanks