Attention Len Freeman!!

was my old motor used in any of these rig's?

Len, no I sent that motor to D.L.S. We are still trying to decide what to do with that. I am going to put the bigger heads on that motor and twin it as a back up for spooky or a show/race car I am planning to build later...

The motor going in this car is Billy Anderson's old motor, he is working on the changes for new set up :biggrin:

Hey Shane

All I see is a bunch of tubing and jack stands and a shell of a car. Seems ols "Spooky" may be too "Scared" of its own shadow to come out and play. Better leave it in the condition it is. It wont feel so bad that way :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

All I see is a bunch of tubing and jack stands and a shell of a car. Seems ols "Spooky" may be too "Scared" of its own shadow to come out and play. Better leave it in the condition it is. It wont feel so bad that way :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Yea.. thats not Spooky.

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=C3HN5Kin9m4[/YOUTUBE]

heavy hitter Buicks

What about John Schmidt's DLS powered Riv?? Haven't heard much about it lately, but that thing should be a monster as well and should have the advantage over the Regal "Brick" bodied cars.:wink:

Would really be cool to see somebody crack off a 6.9x pass and finally lay claim to a legit 6 second pass with the Buick V6!!! Duttweiler ran 6's with the rare Olds V6 block and with the more aerodynamic Cutlass body so his pass is kind of "wishy washy" for the true Buick purists and then you have the rumors of Buddy Ingersoll's 6 sec pass during testing that have been mentioned in the past and technically his "Regal" was a rebodied ex. Warren Johnson Cutlass as I remember.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens with all of these heavy hitters.:cool:

What ever happened to Billy Andersons old car??? I would liked to have bought it when it was for sale!!! Couldnt pull the trigger. Anybody know??
Thanks Mike:cool:

Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens with all of these heavy hitters.:cool:

Yep :D

I hope to be able to update our progress soon. We're just getting around to working on this car and everything posted in those last photos was from the chassis shop pulling the car apart to convert it to a full tube chassis instead of a 3/4 chassis.

Barring any complications, I hope we'll have the car running in 6 weeks or so.

What about John Schmidt's DLS powered Riv?? Haven't heard much about it lately, but that thing should be a monster as well and should have the advantage over the Regal "Brick" bodied cars.:wink:

Would really be cool to see somebody crack off a 6.9x pass and finally lay claim to a legit 6 second pass with the Buick V6!!! Duttweiler ran 6's with the rare Olds V6 block and with the more aerodynamic Cutlass body so his pass is kind of "wishy washy" for the true Buick purists and then you have the rumors of Buddy Ingersoll's 6 sec pass during testing that have been mentioned in the past and technically his "Regal" was a rebodied ex. Warren Johnson Cutlass as I remember.

as far as i know john is working out the bugs in his bigstuff3 box. i never heard about kenny's motor being an old's block but i will ask him.

as far as i know john is working out the bugs in his bigstuff3 box. i never heard about kenny's motor being an old's block but i will ask him.
I believe they got the bugs worked out,It wasnt the Big Stuff box.
John doesnt go to Bowling Green anymore from what I understand,So all these guys will have to make it to the BPG event to take their shot at him.

This year you do not have to be a GSCA club member to race at BG, just thought i would pass that along...........

I believe they got the bugs worked out,It wasnt the Big Stuff box.
John doesnt go to Bowling Green anymore from what I understand,So all these guys will have to make it to the BPG event to take their shot at him.
thats too bad he dosnt do BG. looks like i'll never get to pair up with him.

I'm sorry for this post but can't stand it any longer. How does this sound "LOSER LENNIE" ?

I'm sorry for this post but can't stand it any longer. How does this sound "LOSER LENNIE" ?
well at least you spelled my name right! i'll just let my car do all the talking. of corse if you would like to make a bet on the fastest run for the week or the highest mph or if you dare, a heads up race. this way it will save you the disgrace of handing me the beer! i will just buy it with the money you will be paying me!!!!

well at least you spelled my name right! i'll just let my car do all the talking. of course if you would like to make a bet on the fastest run for the week or the highest mph or if you dare, a heads up race. this way it will save you the disgrace of handing me the beer! i will just buy it with the money you will be paying me!!!!

LOLOL!!! You are all over it aren't you Len. Nice:cool: :cool: