Attention Len Freeman!!

anyone else having trouble viewing bobs video? i have tryed it on 2 different computer's and my laptop. wont load past 22 sec.'s i even went right to youtube and watched the TTA run.

hows it going mike? must be a problem on my end, i guess.

Not bad Len, work is slow right now (on layoff) and trying to get the stage motor together.......waiting on pistons/cam.

Still not sure if i am going to B.G. but i do enjoy getting away and relaxing though!
Any changes from last year?
Sent me a p.m. if you want.
TTYL,
Mike.

Not bad Len, work is slow right now (on layoff) and trying to get the stage motor together.......waiting on pistons/cam.

Still not sure if i am going to B.G. but i do enjoy getting away and relaxing though!
Any changes from last year?
Sent me a p.m. if you want.
TTYL,
Mike.
we have a few new tricks this year. new motec m600, co2 controling the wastegates thru the motec. motor was just freshened. not much else:rolleyes:

I double checked that scoreboard!!! I do believe it might just say 161+MPH!!
WOW !!! Hey bob , I think you might just have something there!! Thats faster than my dragster usually runs!! Im impressed- no doubt. Looks like a good race may be in the making. Congratulations Mike:cool:

:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_0094.jpg
    IMG_0094.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 364
  • IMG_0095.jpg
    IMG_0095.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 421
  • IMG_0096.jpg
    IMG_0096.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 433
  • IMG_0097.jpg
    IMG_0097.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG_0098.jpg
    IMG_0098.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 368
I double checked that scoreboard!!! I do believe it might just say 161+MPH!!
WOW !!! Hey bob , I think you might just have something there!! Thats faster than my dragster usually runs!! Im impressed- no doubt. Looks like a good race may be in the making. Congratulations Mike:cool:

I thought I saw 161 too. I will be fun watching the big dogs slug it out. :biggrin: Hopefully nobody breaks. :cool:

Its going to be 25.2 when its done, yea.. we're making a LOT of changes and putting the car on a serious diet.

The combo is going to be "different" :) Lotta stuff going to make people go WTF.

It's going to be very fast :D The car had run a best of 4.96 in the 1/8th with the old combo at 3000#s with driver. Im hoping to drop 500+ pounds out of the car this time around. This setup is going to be way faster.

Its going to be 25.2 when its done, yea.. we're making a LOT of changes and putting the car on a serious diet.

The combo is going to be "different" :) Lotta stuff going to make people go WTF.

It's going to be very fast :D The car had run a best of 4.96 in the 1/8th with the old combo. This setup is going to be way faster.
hey 4.96 is no slug! good luck with it!

There is another Monster out there :)

Well Shane, guess you will have to be a victim as well.:D :D :D (LOLOL!!)
Be sending you back to Farmville after BG so you can re-group and figure out what happened to ya...:cool:

You know that second place is the first loser.

Uh huh

poster1.jpg

When Shane gives me the go ahead, Ill lay out the buildup. Until then, I aint sayin' nothing :D

Well, since we're going to be campaigning a TSM car this year, I expect Im going to have to. I hope that we have the twin car out in the next 6 weeks but you know how that goes. There's always delays.