Attention Len Freeman!!

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere Lenny, Lenny, Lenny.....
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere Lenny, Lenny, Lenny.....

Are you scared of the East Coast horsepower???
Less than 3 months to BG..

Testing new boost controller with a mild tune, 151mph in the 1/8th:eek:
Are ya Ready?? :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
LOL!!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaXgeDXADfo[/YOUTUBE]

Is that Bob Stanleys car?? That looks pretty nice! Mild tune?? How much boost and timing??? I have to agree with Otto, I would guess you need to run at least 158 mph to run with the big dog!!! Keep it going!! I smell a match race!!! Thanks for sharing Mike:cool:

hey clintie. 151 is not enought! this year im gonna chop you down at the light and show you how we do it on the westcoast! you better step it up son. 151 aint gonna get it done! :biggrin: loser buys the beer! (i like bud lite)

Here Lynn Freeman

Mr. Freeman,
Do you really think we are gonna show you all of it? Cut me down on the tree, My answer for that comment is "what?" Even a caveman can do it, but not you. big LOL, Lynn (please all in fun). We look soo0000 forward to our next meeting at the Bowl>
Anybody else gonna play?

bob

STGMAN, I guess your not handing out any of your TOP SECRET INFO ???
Just trying to see how you get it done down there!!! Thanks Mike:cool:

here Lynn Freeman

By all means, bring your "A" game so there will be no excuses.:) :)

here Lynn

Don't want to start anything, but look closely at the scoreboard, could say something like 161 and change???? I don't know.:) :eek:

hey clintie. 151 is not enought! this year im gonna chop you down at the light and show you how we do it on the westcoast! you better step it up son. 151 aint gonna get it done! :biggrin: loser buys the beer! (i like bud lite)

By all means, you will be buying the beer. We will give you one so that you can cry in it all the way back to the westcoast!!!:smile: :smile:

Will have to grab dinner sometime in BG Len. On you of course:cool:

By all means, you will be buying the beer. We will give you one so that you can cry in it all the way back to the westcoast!!!:smile: :smile:

Will have to grab dinner sometime in BG Len. On you of course:cool:

Ive been to dinner with Len,Dinner usually is ON him.:D

Hmmmm, i have a feeling there "might" be a white car with blue flames on the side that might "play".....just a feeling though.....:eek:

Hmmmm, i have a feeling there "might" be a white car with blue flames on the side that might "play".....just a feeling though.....:eek:

It'll probably be a different color by then ;)