Anyone want HID Lights

I'm out of town for about a week but can check on doing another run if there are enough people. Post up if you want a set and I'll check when I get back in town.
Will we have another chance at this?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Definitely still in on both!
Any pics of them installed ?Kind of close up.

Last edited:
Sorry, haven't had much time to get online. I'll get rolling on this and get back here.

Ive seen one other gn with HIDs,dont know if they were yours ,and they looked a bit different.Does anybody have a pic of them on a car?

Here's one, I like the H4 projector lenses, just not the halos. I believe you can get the halos illuminated in white, red, blue, or green. Or you can just get em without halos. They even have one with a city light, too. But with all the moron drivers out there, I guess extra visibility during the day couldn't hurt. To each their own.

The H4 projector lenses are glass sealed beam adapters that the HID bulb simply goes into the rear of the housing. But be advised, they are chinese made. Decent quality, but the alignment/placement of the projector lens varies on just about every single one. They also seem to sometimes have weird dust specks on some of the lenses. Maybe the specks burn off from usage, maybe not? Just be prepared to look at several H4 sealed beam adapters, before you find a matching pair that line up with one another. Good luck if you need all 4. Again, way too many variances within the same production.

Attachments

• 1445892229296.jpg
    1445892229296.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Here's one, I like the H4 projector lenses, just not the halos. I believe you can get the halos illuminated in white, red, blue, or green. Or you can just get em without halos. But with all the moron drivers out there, I guess extra visibility during the day couldn't hurt. To each their own.

The H4 projector lenses are glass sealed beam adapters that the HID bulb simply goes into the rear of the housing. But be advised, they are chinese made. Decent quality, but the alignment/placement of the projector lens varies on just about every single one. They also seem to sometimes have weird dust specks on some of the lenses. Maybe the specks burn off from usage, maybe not? Just be prepared to look at several H4 sealed beam adapters, before you find a matching pair that line up with one another. Good luck if you need all 4. Again, way too many variances within the same production.
Thanks for the pic, what about without the lights on.
The ones I saw didn't look good to me, maybe old fashioned but I liked the stock type headlights better then clear .want to be sure before I buy.
Thank s guys