HIDs, LEDs, and Halos. The long story.

I understand your point, and I have read the old thread. And I agree. Remember though, I am putting back on my dark tinted headlight covers. I'm hoping this tunes things down a bit. I also spent a little time aiming them just a little low for the other drivers sake. I'm hoping it wont be that bad.

I hope my comments didn't come across jackwaddulously (jack - wad - you - luss - lee : of or like a jackwad). Keep up the workmanship.(y) I would think that with the covers in place you won't cause anyone problems. If by chance the glare cuts through those covers like they aren't there you can always spray tint them with the stuff used on tinted taillights.

Here, take a look below. You see, I would always have to hack off the back of the housing. I have no choice.

* Well you need to get your priorities straight. First pull all of that twin turbo bullshiz out of there so that you can properly install some good headlight. Quit cutting corners.

* This is an attempt at making a jackwaddulous comment. LOL.

I hope my comments didn't come across jackwaddulously (jack - wad - you - luss - lee : of or like a jackwad). Keep up the workmanship.(y) I would think that with the covers in place you won't cause anyone problems. If by chance the glare cuts through those covers like they aren't there you can always spray tint them with the stuff used on tinted taillights.

* Well you need to get your priorities straight. First pull all of that twin turbo bullshiz out of there so that you can properly install some good headlight. Quit cutting corners.

* This is an attempt at making a jackwaddulous comment. LOL.
No way did you come come across as anything but helpful. I look for input on my little projects.

And again, you are correct. This twin turbo crap is for the birds!:wtf: I should have listen to everyone years ago when they told me my high beams were never going to work! Stupid me! :ROFLMAO:

I like the parking lights in the bumper. I have been looking to do something similar.
I installed them according to the instructions the first time. But, if I was going to do it once, I would cut the rear of the reflector cups right off flush with the back of the plastic gusset molded in on the top. Then when I was done doing my fitting of the lighting and diffuser lens, I would glue them back on with a 2 part epoxy.

It's kinda like one of those things you have to make up as you go along.