HID Light Sale - Closeout -

I would like to order a relay but don't see where to order them on the site...I don't need the whole kit, just the relay.

Am i a lil lost here ? Just installed my kits tonight and there complete plug and play. So what is all this talk about relays ? They simply plug into the exsisting wiring harness and and then plug into the ballest. Right ? Lol

Anyone on fence about orderung these dont be...these kits are too notch and Peter put out a great, quality product. Thank you !!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

You can order a relay for low beam and a relay for hi beams. They take the load off the stock wiring and switch. It was a option for the kits.

Am i a lil lost here ? Just installed my kits tonight and there complete plug and play. So what is all this talk about relays ? They simply plug into the exsisting wiring harness and and then plug into the ballest. Right ? Lol

Anyone on fence about orderung these dont be...these kits are too notch and Peter put out a great, quality product. Thank you !!!

My issue is that the stock plugs that attach to the factory bulbs are gone due to some other type of lights installed. I just have not had time to lay everything out and get a pic. From what I can tell with the relays, there are some wires that will not connect to anything. Or I have a bad set as the directions, the pics on the packaging are all in broken English and make no sense.

Yeah the instructions werent the best...but Peter told me they wrre plug and play....and thats what i did....i pluged them in...and they played....lol

The instructions had all kinds of stuff going on....it did mentiin a relay but again...all i heard was plug and play....:D

Am i wrong here...but there woulfnt be much load on the stock wiring since the ballest connects into the stock harness and that is the point from where the increased load is ?

Then again im no mechnical or electrical engineer. Maybe someone can provide some detailed insight for me....

Before the plug and play harness I installed mine direct without a harness. I was concerned about the draw and heat so kept checking. It was never hot. I ran it that way for around 2+ years til I sold the car. Loved those hids!

OK, I took a pic of the entire kit with relays and started a new installed thread here Help with ALRADCO HID Low and High Beam light install with relays

Soldier-GN, so without the relay, there were 4 wires going through the rubber bulb grommet, did you completely remove the 2 wires that were connected to the weather pack, which had 2 spade connectors on the other end(labeled 2 and 3 in the pic on the thread above? I assume the spade connectors are what plugs into the factory harness in that case without the relay...these look to be usless with the relays...see pic in my other thread.

Seemed to work fine when I click on it....It's posted in the General Turbo Buick Tech forum with the subject of what is displayed above.
I got the answers I needed, but if you installed with no relays you would have had to pull the red and black wires outof the bulb grommet it appears...these are the wires that connect to the ballast 2 wire weather pack connector and the spade ends must plug into the factory harness....this was the main source of my confusion as they had no place to go with the relays.

Well, for the low beams if the tan wires is supposed to connect to the red wire on the relay harness...It will not or the relay plug that plugs to the factory harness is incorrectly wired.
I pulled off the lights I had, and it actually does have the factory plug still on them that was under a huge rubber boot on the back of the light.
If the relay plug that has the empty top wire is plugged in to the factory harness, then the red mates up to black, and the black mates up to the factory green....see pic below!

Even if the relay harness is flipped it will not match up since nothing is in the top slot.
Guess I will plug it all up without mounting anything since others seem to have worked...I'll post this on the other post as well.