Dual Fans on Sale - ALRADCO

waiting for sale to pull the trigger..let us know Peter

I would love to but it's going to have to wait a bit. We're almost out of stock and have more Spal fans on order.
Hopefully we can do a sale in a month or so. Thank you.

Peter

I'm interested too, waiting on a sale for March or April. :)

Will the extreme fans fit with a precision FMIC (3" pipes)? How about an RJC FMIC (3" pipes)?

thanks

Just to be sure, I ordered the hybrid set up because of the PTE FMIC, after the fan & radiator install I posted a pic to the Alradco Facebook page. I'm sure it could be made to work with 2 extreme fans, but its close with the hybrid set up

Just to be sure, I ordered the hybrid set up because of the PTE FMIC, after the fan & radiator install I posted a pic to the Alradco Facebook page. I'm sure it could be made to work with 2 extreme fans, but its close with the hybrid set up
I recently purchased a set of alradco extreme fans that are great looking and also purchased a GN 1 FMIC with 3in pipes.. There is no way the pipes will clear 1 of the fans so if you are attempting to run this set up I recommend you go with a hybrid set up.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Here's the pic; PTE FMIC w/ non modified 3" pipes, Alradco radiator & hybrid fans. There was slightly more room between pipes and fans when it was a stock radiator. I wired them so the chip controls the extreme fan and the fan switch in the intake was swapped with one that turns on @ 186° & off @ 170°. Only got to drive the car one day before having to leave town for work and the highest I saw it get to was 170, then stayed between 163&166. 160° thermostat and around 60° out. With old radiator it would get to 192° with the same conditions

Attachments

• IMG_20140227_134257_728.jpg
    IMG_20140227_134257_728.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 162
Thanks guys for jumping in! :)
Let me check where we are on everything. Maybe we can put together a sale for this month.