Alradco Dual SPAL Fan Kit - MARCH SALE

Red C5

Per the requests in the other thread to have a sale, this is the best one yet. As I mentioned we are a bit behind already this year so these probably won't be shipping for 2-3 weeks since we are almost out of stock. I'll update this. The website has been updated with sale prices. We will also be adding a couple more options, as if all the cooling options for your Turbo Buick we have just aren't enough :D

To order go to www.alradco.com or call 408 320 6842

Standard Spal Slim Fan Kit on SALE for $329
Extreme Spal Fan Kit on SALE for $449

Black powder coated finish available.
We are now also offering a chrome powder coated finish on the shrouds which looks great too.
We also do a hybrid kit with one Extreme fan and one slim fan for special setups.

- Made in the USA.
- Drop in installation including a custom made harness by Caspers (low runs one fan, high runs both).
- Fits ALRADCO radiators as well as stock.
- Dual Spal fans.
- Formed aluminum shroud designed to cover the entire radiator.

Any questions, just ask. Thanks.

Peter

alradcos03.jpg

alradcos01.jpg

alradcox02.jpg

1387091758527.jpg

IMG_8565m.jpg

Sweet, might need to do this! Interested in a group buy? :)

You're already getting the best price, no need to wait for a group buy.
Can't really beat a Dual Fan setup made specifically for your turbo Buick using Spal fans, custom wiring harness from Caspers, formed aluminum shroud that covers the entire radiator core, and is Made in the USA for only $329.

Any issues with the extreme fans and certain front mounts? The one pictured looks fine but they're not all the same..

Any issues with the extreme fans and certain front mounts? The one pictured looks fine but they're not all the same..

Sorry I missed this. Some front mount kits that don't have enough room for the two big fans can either go with a hybrid kit which clears every front mount kit that I know of. Others that want to use the big fans just modify the pipe from turbo to IC. The big fans will clear stock intercooler also.

Any other sales coming up?

What fans fit PTE SLIC?

With the SLIC you can go with the slim fans. No sales coming up that I know of yet.