F/S: SOLD!! Ramchargers/Intrepid Dual Electric Fans

turbohh

Item SOLD!! I snagged a GN1 SPAL set-up a while ago, and I thought I'd pass along my 2004 Dodge Intrepid dual fan set-up (also known as Ramchargers fan for you vintage members ...) that I took out. It was operating just fine, and I cleaned it up a bit. The shroud in not cracked or broken anywhere, the fan blades are in good shape, the adapter plug to mate to the Buick fan harness is also included. I've had this set up for over 10 yrs, but the car hasn't been run a lot in that time ... Worked fine when I took it out, and did a decent job keeping the engine temps down with my Griffin radiator. I see these go for $100 new, although I don't know about the fan motor quality these days ... Asking $50 OBO shipped to your door in the lower 48 United States ... Even as a spare parts set-up, with the adapter plug this is a good deal, LOL ... Thanks for looking!
John A, Turbohh

100_6935.JPG100_6936.JPG100_6937.JPG100_6938.JPG100_6939.JPG100_6940.JPG100_6941.JPG

Last edited:
I snagged a GN1 SPAL set-up a while ago, and I thought I'd pass along my 2004 Dodge Intrepid dual fan set-up (also known as Ramchargers fan for you vintage members ...) that I took out. It was operating just fine, and I cleaned it up a bit. The shroud in not cracked or broken anywhere, the fan blades are in good shape, the adapter plug to mate to the Buick fan harness is also included. I've had this set up for over 10 yrs, but the car hasn't been run a lot in that time ... Worked fine when I took it out, and did a decent job keeping the engine temps down with my Griffin radiator. I see these go for $100 new, although I don't know about the fan motor quality these days ... Asking $50 OBO shipped to your door in the lower 48 United States ... Even as a spare parts set-up, with the adapter plug this is a good deal, LOL ... Thanks for looking!
John A, Turbohh
Does any one still make the wiring adapter??