Dual Fans on Sale - ALRADCO

Red C5

EDIT: Click on this link to go to the new sale http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/alradco-dual-spal-fan-kit-march-sale.408902/

We haven't had a sale since Thanksgiving and have had a few people asking when the next one is. Might as well show our Turbo Buicks some love for Valentine's day...

A little info about the dual fan its.
- Made in the USA.
- Drop in installation including a custom made harness by Caspers (low runs one fan, high runs both).
- Fits ALRADCO radiators as well as stock.
- Spal fans.
- Formed aluminum shroud designed to cover the entire radiator.

Any questions, ask here, email peter@alradco.com, or call 408 320 6842
Several different configurations available.

Order online at www.alradco.com or call 408 320 6842

Standard fans in bare aluminum finish.
Regular price $419 SALE PRICE $379
alradcos03.jpg

Standard fans powder coated black. Beautiful and durable. (Stock intercooler, SLIC, etc)
Regular price $449 SALE PRICE $409
alradcos01.jpg

Extreme Fans in bare aluminum finish (These are for FMIC cars)
Regular price $509 SALE PRICE $449
Extreme_Dual_Fan_505c024deb519.jpg

Extreme Fans black powder coated. (These are for FMIC cars)
Regular price $549 SALE PRICE $479
alradcox02.jpg

Last edited:
I got my Extreme fans (powder coated) last week from Peter to go with my powder coated Alradco radiator... these fans are very well executed, and an example of a top tier quality product. Some of you may be looking at generic Spal fan sets and trying to justify the price difference (I did for a while before ordering, not going to lie), but I am glad I stepped up to this custom built solution.

These have a very clean look to them, no creases, dents, fab marks, etc... smooth and perfect. They fit right up to the radiator fin area, so it's obvious these were made to work together, and the mounts land in the right spots so you don't have to homebrew some straps for proper fitment. My fans and radiator are currently sitting in my living room so I can show them off. :D

You can't get a better deal out there on this stuff if you really want your car to look like a high-end ride. Take a look at prices on stuff coming from Ron Davis or similar companies... and you'll see this is a great deal. In addition, Peter's customer service is above and beyond outstanding.

My project is moving along slow as heck, but this is going in front of a 10:1 compression 433 Olds, with air conditioning, that drives on occasional 100* days with high humidity. Will report performance results back when they are available. Based on what I see and other feedback, I'm sure this setup will do just fine. It's parts like this that get me excited to go back out in the garage and get this thing back on the road.

I got my Extreme fans (powder coated) last week from Peter to go with my powder coated Alradco radiator... these fans are very well executed, and an example of a top tier quality product. Some of you may be looking at generic Spal fan sets and trying to justify the price difference (I did for a while before ordering, not going to lie), but I am glad I stepped up to this custom built solution.

These have a very clean look to them, no creases, dents, fab marks, etc... smooth and perfect. They fit right up to the radiator fin area, so it's obvious these were made to work together, and the mounts land in the right spots so you don't have to homebrew some straps for proper fitment. My fans and radiator are currently sitting in my living room so I can show them off. :D

You can't get a better deal out there on this stuff if you really want your car to look like a high-end ride. Take a look at prices on stuff coming from Ron Davis or similar companies... and you'll see this is a great deal. In addition, Peter's customer service is above and beyond outstanding.

My project is moving along slow as heck, but this is going in front of a 10:1 compression 433 Olds, with air conditioning, that drives on occasional 100* days with high humidity. Will report performance results back when they are available. Based on what I see and other feedback, I'm sure this setup will do just fine. It's parts like this that get me excited to go back out in the garage and get this thing back on the road.

I'm glad you're happy and thank you for the good words. Sometimes the prices seem a bit higher than others on our products. Our radiators and fan kits are made here, in the US. We could manufacture in China like so many others these days but quality and service comes first, and always will. We keep it really simple, design and build parts that we ourselves use too, and that's exactly what we do with everything we do and have in development. Thank you again and get that car done! :)

I just wished I could use the extreme fans w slic...

I think that's been brought up a few times. The standard kit is ample for most cars, the Extreme is for FMIC cars, really hot climates, etc. If you want to see if the Extreme fits your car, that's no problem. If it doesn't you can send it back on our dime, 100% refund. Give me a call or drop me a line if you want to give it a try.

Peter

83hurstguy said:
generic Spal fan sets

How are they generic??? Spals are a universal mount fan setups NOT car specific.

Also the fans themselves that Peter uses are Spals, only the shrouds are made to fit his radiators. So of course the shroud and the radiator will match up.

I decided to purchase the dual fan kit under the assumption it would fit my stock radiator until I upgrade to an alradco radiator. Am I wrong here?

How are they generic??? Spals are a universal mount fan setups NOT car specific.

Also the fans themselves that Peter uses are Spals, only the shrouds are made to fit his radiators. So of course the shroud and the radiator will match up.

I'm guessing he's talking about generic or "universal" fan kits that use Spal fans but you have to figure how to mount, fit, etc. But that's just my guess. Also we didn't design the fans to work with only our radiator, it works with stock and several other radiators too. :)

I decided to purchase the dual fan kit under the assumption it would fit my stock radiator until I upgrade to an alradco radiator. Am I wrong here?

Nope, you are correct. It will fit your stock radiator just as well as it will fit your Alradco radiator when you decide to go that route. See attached picture courtesy of getownedvette. :)

stock.jpg

From the dictionary:
generic: of, applicable to, or referring to all the members of a genus, class, group, or kind; general
universal: applicable everywhere or in all cases; general

Sure seem like synonyms to me... Spal "universal" setups are not a drop in. Peter covered exactly what I meant above.

The fans list above look to be Spal fans in a custom enclosure...about 10 yrs ago i was selling the Dual 11" Spals 2800 cfm for about $170 when vendors had them for $380 ...the Spals were a direct fit also,well maybe 10 min of modifications..I am sure the fans listed above will do an awesome job.

.definatly use a 40 amp relay for ea fan,,I have Spals in my TTA never over 170deg

The fans list above look to be Spal fans in a custom enclosure...about 10 yrs ago i was selling the Dual 11" Spals 2800 cfm for about $170 when vendors had them for $380 ...the Spals were a direct fit also,well maybe 10 min of modifications..I am sure the fans listed above will do an awesome job.

.definatly use a 40 amp relay for ea fan,,I have Spals in my TTA never over 170deg

Yes, they're Spal fans on our custom aluminum shroud for Turbo Buicks. It also comes with a plug and play wiring harness, with correct relays, etc. We've had so many emails and phone calls from people letting us know that they've finally got their temps under control and an comfortably drive they Grand National T-Type even in bumper to bumper traffic.

Peter

If i was selling them for that low price for the last 10 yrs-----well their wouldnt be any over heating GN's and we would not be talking about it....

Is there going to be a sale on these anytime soon or is now the time to buy? I'm interested in an extreme natural kit (I have a Precision front mount intercooler).

Is there going to be a sale on these anytime soon or is now the time to buy? I'm interested in an extreme natural kit (I have a Precision front mount intercooler).

No scheduled sales for the dual fans. Inventory is actually very low so we need to get going on more. Thank you.
Peter