HID Light Sale - Closeout -

We are still taking orders for these. We have open orders still coming in to complete kits

We are still taking orders for these. We have open orders still coming in to complete kits
Hey Peter, what is your expected fullfilment time for HID orders placed back earlier in the month? I placed a an order on 4/4, no hurry was just wondering as I didn't get any kind of an idea after ordering, status just says waiting fulfillment. Thanks

Hey Peter, what is your expected fullfilment time for HID orders placed back earlier in the month? I placed a an order on 4/4, no hurry was just wondering as I didn't get any kind of an idea after ordering, status just says waiting fulfillment. Thanks

Hey I put my credit card info through the site did the payment not go through? I remember you said it was going to take at least 2weeks but figured it was taking a lil longer. Please let me know
Thanks pete

Hey I put my credit card info through the site did the payment not go through? I remember you said it was going to take at least 2weeks but figured it was taking a lil longer. Please let me know
Thanks pete

If you got a confirmation your order is in. You can PM me your name and I can look it up as well.

We should have remaining parts to complete kits late next week. We are bringing in extra so you can still order. Thanks everyone!

For anyone on the fence with these, let me tell you Pete has gone above and beyond for me with these light which I desperately need living out in the country so I'm more effective dodging deer when I drive.
He is a great guy, company and it is a great product, and well worth it.
I can't wait to get mine and enjoy them.
Thanks again Pete you didn't have to help me out but I'm very glad you did.

I had a question, might seem odd, but curious if you have just the headlamps available?

I have had hid's in my last few vehicles and have slowly been switching to morimoto components, and have a ton of extra ballasts and bulbs and connectors including the factory lamp style male plug ends as I do plow installs and always seem to end up with a conglomeration of light plugs at the end of the season...

Thanks ;)

I haven't logged on for a while and just saw this so ordered a complete set just now. Was the price of $231 (not incl. shipping) a fluke or by design? ;)

Quick update for everyone that's waiting on backorders. Our parts should be here today so all open orders should ship by the end of the week. Thank you.

Peter

All orders except the ones that came in over the weekend have been shipped. New orders will go out tomorrow. Thank you.

Peter

Is there a detailed install write up somewhere? I received the 2 relays, and the Low and High Beam lights, both boxes are marked H4-1 so I don't know which is the high and the low, the relays do look a little different in one box??

Also, I have a set of some aftermarket simulated HIDs on the car now, so I don't have the factory harness plugs, so I need to know which wires need to be connected to which wires on the this set??
Nothing included on how the relays wire up, are the relays for 1 on each side or 1 for lows and 1 for highs?

Last edited:
Is there a detailed install write up somewhere? I received the 2 relays, and the Low and High Beam lights, both boxes are marked H4-1 so I don't know which is the high and the low, the relays do look a little different in one box??

Also, I have a set of some aftermarket simulated HIDs on the car now, so I don't have the factory harness plugs, so I need to know which wires need to be connected to which wires on the this set??
Nothing included on how the relays wire up, are the relays for 1 on each side or 1 for lows and 1 for highs?

Here's an install thread from one of our customers.
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/th...fter-pics-install-thread-alradco-hids.353932/

Unfortunately in that post he only installed the low beams and did not use the relays. Hence my 2 most important questions go unanswered, mainly about which box is the high beam and low beam since both boxes are marked the same, only difference is that the ballasts look different, but nothing indicating which is which???
And nothing indicating how to make the connections for the relays...are they one for each side or one for each low and high beam set??

Also, in that post, the install was done with the factory headlight harness which I do NOT HAVE anymore, so I need to know which wires I need to splice and connect.

Basic questions that I figured you could have addressed Peter or included some install instructions on???

Unfortunately in that post he only installed the low beams and did not use the relays. Hence my 2 most important questions go unanswered, mainly about which box is the high beam and low beam since both boxes are marked the same, only difference is that the ballasts look different, but nothing indicating which is which???
And nothing indicating how to make the connections for the relays...are they one for each side or one for each low and high beam set??

Also, in that post, the install was done with the factory headlight harness which I do NOT HAVE anymore, so I need to know which wires I need to splice and connect.

Basic questions that I figured you could have addressed Peter or included some install instructions on???

Sorry I missed that in your post. Our kits are a true low beam and high beam. The low beam uses a 35w ballast and the high beam is the 55w ballast. Open the hid box and you should be able to tell right away. You use 1 relay per set, so the low beam gets one relay and high beam get's one relay, it's all plug and play with factory wiring but since you don't have factory wiring anymore I'm not sure what needs to be done or how your wiring is done right now. Feel free to give me a call I'd be happy to help with what I can, 408 320 6842.

Sorry I missed that in your post. Our kits are a true low beam and high beam. The low beam uses a 35w ballast and the high beam is the 55w ballast. Open the hid box and you should be able to tell right away. You use 1 relay per set, so the low beam gets one relay and high beam get's one relay, it's all plug and play with factory wiring but since you don't have factory wiring anymore I'm not sure what needs to be done or how your wiring is done right now. Feel free to give me a call I'd be happy to help with what I can, 408 320 6842.

Ok, I see the labels for the 35w vs 55w, that issue is solved.
I think only the factory harness connector that was to have plugged onto the headlight bulb directly was removed IIRC. For the low beams there were 3 wires, and one of those 3 had an additional wire coming off of it and going on to either the low beam on the other side, or the high beam bulb on the same side.
1) I think these will splice into the connector that has the 2 prongs (one red and one black wire) that is part of the relay??

2) The actual HID bulb has 4 wires going through the housing seal, 2 of them have connectors that match to the ballast, the other 2 (a red wire and a black wire) have a spade terminal on one end, and a harness that matches the one on the ballast on the other end if the relay did not plug in there....are these 2 wires not used since relays are used??

3) The last question I have then, is it appears that the headlight wires on the other side of the car would not even be used for anything as long as the HID connections are made on the source side?? If so which is the source side to tap into, driver or passenger side factory wires?

Thanks for the quick response!

I suppose when I have time I will take pics of the relay and the HID harnesses and label the ends and start a new post we can refer to to figure out where everything goes since this is going no where in this post. The instruction booklet was obviously written by a non-English speaking person as it makes no sense what so ever and some of the diagrams do not even match what is in the kit!