Anyone want HID Lights

Red C5

I've had a few people contact me recently about getting HID lights that we offered in the past. I wanted to see if there was enough interest to put some kits together.

HID kits are plug and play and come with new glass headlights, and wiring harness. Typical colors of 4300k (pure white) or 6000k (slight blue tint).

Low beam complete kit about $100
High beam complete kit about $120

Post up if you would be interested and I'll see what I can do. Thanks.

UPDATE
There's enough interest to move forward. Orders can be placed directly at http://www.alradco.com/1986-1987-turbo-buick-grand-national/

Peter

Last edited:
I've had a few people contact me recently about getting HID lights that we offered in the past. I wanted to see if there was enough interest to put some kits together.

HID kits are plug and play and come with new glass headlights, and wiring harness. Typical colors of 4300k (pure white) or 6000k (slight blue tint).

Low beam complete kit about $100
High beam complete kit about $120

Post up if you would be interested and I'll see what I can do. Thanks.

Peter
I'd be interested for some lowbeams

Let me tell you guys this is one incredible upgrade for our cars. The only problem with them are that they are so bright you tend to get flashed while driving at night. The low beams are brighter than every car I have on high-beams.

I have a question, How do they act with a volt blaster?? any problems with premature failure with the extra supplied voltage??

I also would be interested in low-beams. My moto here is that you can never have too much light while driving at night. I want to light up the hairs on the head of the car in front of me. Where do I sign up? D. Perkins

I have a question, How do they act with a volt blaster?? any problems with premature failure with the extra supplied voltage??

Clint,
I've got Peter's low beam set up and have Caspers Volt Booster installed too. Works great! I've not experienced any issues with it.

dave

Thanks everyone. Sounds like there is enough interest to do this. I'll get started on it and get them added to our website asap. Feel free to post this on any facebook groups or clubs you belong to so everyone can get their order in if they want a set. I'll keep the updates coming. Thank you.

Peter

Just a question here: Is there a time lapse, when switching on the high HID lights from the low HID lights? I've heard on this forum that it takes quite a few seconds for the HID high beams to reach full brightness. Or do they get very bright right away? I can't remember who said they take some time to reach full brightness. Or did I hear wrong? I'm half deaf anyway, so I guess I hear everything wrong......but, please let me know, you guys who have both of Pete's HID sets on their cars.....I have both sets from Pete also, but, do to my professional high procrastination rate, they have not been installed yet.:rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Just a question here: Is there a time lapse, when switching on the high HID lights from the low HID lights? I've heard on this forum that it takes quite a few seconds for the HID high beams to reach full brightness. Or do they get very bright right away? I can't remember who said they take some time to reach full brightness. Or did I hear wrong? I'm half deaf anyway, so I guess I hear everything wrong......but, please let me know, you guys who have both of Pete's HID sets on their cars.....I have both sets from Pete also, but, do to my professional high procrastination rate, they have not been installed yet.:rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National
I can't say personally from Peter set up. But in my daily I have HID lights on low beam, and they do have a small warm up period before reaching full brightness. It doesn't take long at all. I feel sorry for whoever gets blasted with high and low beam hid's.