HID Light Sale - Closeout -

Red C5

More than likely we will no longer be stocking HID lights. The growth we've seen over the last few years with our radiators, dual fans kits, and now intercoolers has been tremendous. It just makes more sense to focus on our core products.

We're having a closeout on remaining stock.
Order at www.alradco.com Please specify if you want 4300K or 6000K color.

HID Low Beam kit Regular price $130 - Closeout price $99
HID High Beam kit Regular price $145 - Closeout price $115
HID relay regular price $15 - Closeout price $9

Any questions just ask. Thank you.

Peter

Peter,
I need to check the box of HID lights I bought from you, but I think they are the Low Beams. So.....I will probably be calling to order the High Beam kit. That price includes shipping right?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hi Peter, what is the difference between the 4300K and the 6000K? Also will I need one relay or two? Thanks!
Troy

Price does not include shipping.
As far as colors, 4300k is pure white and 6000k has a slight hint of blue.

Sorry about that Troy, missed that part. You use one relay per set so if you are getting low and high beams, you would need 2. Thank you.

Peter

All orders have been processed and you should have received a tracking number. As of right now we do not have complete kits but have parts on order to complete them such as head lamps, etc. You can still place orders, just be aware that your order won't ship for a week or two. Thank you.

Peter

Peter, anyway I can get a pair of 6000k low beams? I have all the hardware with 4300k but would like a set of 6000k bulbs.
Let me know! Thanks!