2013 West Coast Nationals Phoenix Arizona

Maybe if we get enough interest this year we can run a bracket race. We ran it two years ago with all the Buick guys and it was a blast!!!!

.............How did Nick's street car. See you guys at Speedworld!!!!!

It did fine as Cal was tuning it with E-85.

It made 360 HP at 14 psi, when we maxed out the fuel supply.

Will see how it will do at the track tomorrow?

So what is the schedule for tomorrow? I'm hoping to make it out to watch you guys race, but am not sure when I can break free.

looks like 9am gates open. 10am we should be making passes. not sure how late everyone is staying. i wont be staying to long. brother is coming back into town so i will head out ealry probably

There were 7 Buicks at the dyno session, and 4 Mustangs, from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.

All the Buicks Cal worked on, and the stock computer cars Krom worked with, all had issues or items needing attention that would be difficult, at best, to find in street or track testing.

We also found limits of boost to prevent damage on car, with and without alky.

The dyno charge was worth every penny, and certainly saved some owners from expensive damage in the future!

The 2013 Shelby Mustangs were impressive with the best HP number of the day at 629!

One bad e-85 street GN made 476 HP!

Nick it is Joe from up the street. I would like to thank you for your time a few weeks ago. I would love to come to speed world Saturday but it is not going to happen. Thanks for the invite. The deal is done .... cars should hit the road next week (I hope) I would love for to see her when she shows up . Thanks safe runs tomorrow.

Nick Micale said:
There were 7 Buicks at the dyno session, and 4 Mustangs, from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.

All the Buicks Cal worked on, and the stock computer cars Krom worked with, all had issues or items needing attention that would be difficult, at best, to find in street or track testing.

We also found limits of boost to prevent damage on car, with and without alky.

The dyno charge was worth every penny, and certainly saved some owners from expensive damage in the future!

The 2013 Shelby Mustangs were impressive with the best HP number of the day at 629!

One bad e-85 street GN made 476 HP!

Nick,

You gonna take and video?

Cal having some good deals on XFIs?

Hey Brent how did your car do on the dyno? Hated missing the drags Saturday but duty called. Good to meet some of you guys and thanks for the help with my car to all, was a great day!

It was in the 80's here in Phoenix yesterday, everybody was in good spirits and having fun!
I finally managed not to get tossed off the track for once! 11.01 @122 and 11.10 @ 106.

The 11.10 pass had a 1.53 60ft time and a 6.95, 99mph 1/8 mile....... applied the brakes just past the 1000 ft mark on both passes to kill the E.T. and MPH :D:D Then my trans went wacky and I had to give it up for the day.

It's always a pleasure to see so many Buick guys get together at one time!

Thanks to Spedworld and all the folks who put the West Coast Nationals together!!!!!!!!

It was a really nice, fun day.

I had a great time. Thanks to everyone who made this happen. It was fun tuning on all those E-85 cars.

I had a great time. Thanks to everyone who made this happen. It was fun tuning on all those E-85 cars.

Cal, we cannot thank you enough for being here over a holiday, and how much you do for us when you come to Arizona! :)

We not only appreciate your tuning skill, but also the time you spend to educate and teach us about the FAST system, and share your info to help our cars perform better, and be more reliable.

The 10 hours you spent at the dyno session was worth more than I can express!

My newly-built street car is a great example of your skill!

We pumped out the gasoline and filled it with E-85 for you to do a new program and check it out on the dyno.

With only 50 miles on the build and some ignition issues that limited RPM, you still managed to pull 360 HP and 460 ft-lbs of torque at 14 psi! :D I look forward to the additional 100 HP when we sort out the ignition issue.

Dyno testing is NOT about numbers for me, but optimizing a tune in a controlled environment without damaging anything.

Hope you and your family had a nice trip home, and we look forward to you visiting again in the near future, thanks for everything!

I'm sorry I couldn't have made it out. I wouldn't have been able to get there until around 12:30 and I figured that everyone would be packing up by then. My car will be ready for next year though.

so how did the dyno shoot-out go?

details i want details...................:)

Most of the cars I tuned were "fuel limited" so we weren't able to get the most hp out of them. We did get them pretty well dialed in at lower boost levels. Brent's hot air car did pretty well, but I leave that up to him.

Most of the cars I tuned were "fuel limited" so we weren't able to get the most hp out of them. We did get them pretty well dialed in at lower boost levels. Brent's hot air car did pretty well, but I leave that up to him.

That car is COOL!