2013 West Coast Nationals Phoenix Arizona

I feel that Guys car is kind of unique & one of my favorites. With all the modded & cut up Buicks out there why wreck another. There are rumors that in the Phoenix area two of the local tracks are shutting down anyways. The other issue is I have some experience with what it take to campaign a race car & it is a big commitment to do it right. I have observed Guys program & feel that he should not be going faster than the 11's till he gains more experience & the instinct it takes to safely play this game. I can't remember any of us older guys starting out in a 9 or 10 second car at first. At least none of us that are still alive. :)

I though that my car was your favorite, you 2 timing mutton monger.

Will be at the Dyno to hangout for a few hours. Definetly will be running Saturday at the track.

I'm off to a single malt Scotch or whiskey with a splash of water.
Considering that there hasn't been this much activity on the forum in a while, we shall continue this tomorrow.
Your turn.
Let's see, a SMSW or a SMW or 2, then a warm blanket & cuddle up with my 2 cats for the night, that's about the best that I can do.
Beats the heck out of alimony or palimony though.

What's the schedule for the 24th? I have someone coming over that morning so I can sell a car, so I won't make it out until the afternoon.

What's the schedule for the 24th? I have someone coming over that morning so I can sell a car, so I won't make it out until the afternoon.

The dyno session is scheduled to start at 9:00 AM, and should run well into the afternoon, and the last 3 cars are 2012 Shelby Mustangs!

The half breed is back up and running strong so I will be at the dyno to watch and the track to drag everyone down the 1320.:D

so FRIDAY ( the 23rd)is dyno
saturday ( the 24th)is drags
correct?

whats the address of the dyno?

Had a great day today at the Dyno. Nice to meet some new faces and see everyone's cars running good. Had a great turnout with somewhere around ten cars I believe.

Hope everyone joining us at track tomorrow, should be an awesome day with even more cars!

Had a great time at the Dyno today! Really neat experience. Question about tomorrow, how much are the registration and track fees?

I had to work today but I'll be out tomorrow!

How did Nick's street car do?

A little drip underneath my Alky pump is making me a little leary of running (if they will let me) but she's detuned to 18 lbs of boost and running really solid.

I guess we shall see, I'm excited!!!!

See you guys at Speedworld!!!!!

dyno day was great. almost every buick had fuel issues which is not a bad thing. either not enough pump or not enough injector. one car had a chip issue dumping to much fuel in. all and all a good day. no broken buicks