2008 Midwest Buick Challenge

Pictures

I won't probably be taking pictures, but I know I'll be taking videos for sure. :) I'll get them on my computer and break them down race by race and keep everything flowing for as long as possible. So is saturday a class-car day...I.E., TSM, TSO, etc cars running against one another or is it more of a free-for-all? -Ben

There will be a few photographers - not "official" ones but they will be there. I think the Gator shirt folks take pictures, too, and you can either have it blown up or have a shirt made.

If need be, come by the Chicagoland tent and we'll see where one of our camera folks are at, ok?

Take care,

shari

There will be a few photographers - not "official" ones but they will be there. I think the Gator shirt folks take pictures, too, and you can either have it blown up or have a shirt made.

If need be, come by the Chicagoland tent and we'll see where one of our camera folks are at, ok?

Take care,

shari

Ok, Thanks. :smile:

are there any more detail on the Alky class? I thought the last I read it was going to be a bracket? Just wanted to see if it was still going to happen and any new details.

Thanks

Local Sponsorship $ And Alky Class

Local Sponsorship Money Will Be:

$250.00 To Winner Of Alky Class
$250.00 To Winner Of T.s.m.

Many Other Prizes From Local Sponsors Will Be Given Out Throughout The Day In Various Ways!

Alky Class= Bracket/sportsman Light--saturday Only!

Many Thanx To All Local Guys Making This Money And Prizes Available!!!

Thanks for letting us know for sure about the alchy class. We'll put it in the schedule for Saturday.

Our chapter is also giving $250 each to the TSM and TSO races. We'd give more but sponsorship is a little down this year.

I do have a question - which Metra Beverages is the sponsor? There are two listed in the yellow pages.

Thanks!

osceola

what time does the gates open on saturday? and what time are tso/tsm qualifing? thanks :smile:

Saturday, August. 22
8:00am Gates open
8:00am ~12:00pm Car Show - Sponsored by the INGSCA
9:00am Time Trials/Test & Tune/ begin (Test and Tune between Time Trial Runs)
9:30am BCO/Quick 16 Qualifying Round 1
9:45am TSM/TSO Qualifying Round 1
10:00am Turbo Regal Alcohol Class Qualifying
10:30am BCO/Quick 16 Qualifying Round 2
10:45am TSM/TSO Qualifying Round 2
11:30am TSM Qualifying Round 3
12:00pm - 12:30pm ~ Car Show Awards Presentation
12:30pm Drivers Meeting - Base of Tower
1:00pm Eliminations Start
TSM Ladies Race BCO Race Quick 16 TR Alcohol Class
??pm Run until Finished ~~ Time to Socialize.

Saturday, August. 22
8:00am ~12:00pm Car Show - Sponsored by the INGSCA
9:00am Time Trials/Test & Tune/ begin (Test and Tune between Time Trial Runs)
9:30am BCO/Quick 16 Qualifying Round 1
9:45am TSM/TSO Qualifying Round 1
10:00am Turbo Regal Alcohol Class Qualifying
10:30am BCO/Quick 16 Qualifying Round 2
10:45am TSM/TSO Qualifying Round 2
11:30am TSM Qualifying Round 3
12:00pm - 12:30pm ~ Car Show Awards Presentation
1:00pm Eliminations Start
TSM Ladies Race BCO Race Quick 16 TR Alcohol Class
??pm Run until Finished ~~ Time to Socialize.
Sounds like a full day of racing. Can't wait!

Is the TSO race on Sunday?

Is it still going to be all Buick on Sunday or will they mix buick's with regular schedule bracket racing?

Thanks and it should be alot of fun! Scott~

aagghhh! I was told a diferent schedule and bought the wrong ticket. Looks like Jim Dotson will have my undivided attention Sunday :redface:

We have been asked by the track to run as much of the races on Saturday as possible. Saturday is our only Buick-only Day. Sunday we will run our brackets 1 and 2, and the TSO race, along with Osceola's regular Sunday program.

I hope this helps!

Here's Sunday's schedule:

Sunday, August. 23
9:00am Time Trials/ Test & Tune Begin
9:30am TSO Qualifying Round 3
11:00am TSO Qualifying Round 4
12:00 - 12:30pm Track Closed - Preparation
1:30pm Eliminations Begin
*TSO *Bracket 1 *Bracket 2

Pricing might help, too....

Oops...

Pricing Racing for Friday only is $20; Saturday only is $35 and Sunday only is $40. Spectators
pay $7 on Friday, and $10 on Saturday or Sunday. Kids 6-11 are $4 all days, and under 6 are
free.

aagghhh! I was told a diferent schedule and bought the wrong ticket. Looks like Jim Dotson will have my undivided attention Sunday :redface:

Cal, i will be there saturday by 9.am and if no breake ill be there sunday as well, i have a motel room for saturday nite only,:)

We just secured another $250 from local sponser, Walnut St. Hardwoods. They can take care of all your mulch needs. Just left Mrs. turboloyd a msg. as to where to put the new cash...