2008 Midwest Buick Challenge

I thought we were tight jason. Do you guys realize how gay beating the banana sounds:biggrin: But you are good at it you have beat the banana at least 6 times:wink: hahahaha

We were tight until I found a banana stuck in the wasgate CO2 line... :mad:

thanks

Thanks, to the club for putting on the race, thanks to hartline , thanks to ficus for finding my cracked header, thanks to the track owner for letting us use his garage and welder, thanks to the local racer for welding up my header,thanks to the people that give me the cotton valve covers, thanks to cotton for donate them, i hope i didnt leave out anyone if i did thanks,:cool:

Thanks, to the club for putting on the race, thanks to hartline , thanks to ficus for finding my cracked header, thanks to the track owner for letting us use his garage and welder, thanks to the local racer for welding up my header,thanks to the people that give me the cotton valve covers, thanks to cotton for donate them, i hope i didnt leave out anyone if i did thanks,:cool:

Man what a change of pace from US 41. To think it was just what, 2 years ago, that we couldn't race because there was a chance of rain. :rolleyes:

Man what a change of pace from US 41. To think it was just what, 2 years ago, that we couldn't race because there was a chance of rain.

No kidding. It's refreshing to have a track work with you, not against you. :)

We'll be back next year!

I was not able to make it this year but I will be there next year for sure.

Bryan

I did not get your e-mail but Sam called and said you needed the following info:
Metro beverage
3707 Lathrop dr.
South Bend, IN 574-234-6075

Walnut st. Hardwoods
1011 s. walnut st.
South Bend, IN 574-287-1023

So there was an Alky class ??!!! What were guys running ?? Good turnout for it ??:confused:

I know Tim won the class - why did I think there were 4 cars in the class? I'm afraid I didn't pay much attention to the actual races as I was busy writing out checks - lol!

Alky

There Were 4 Cars. 3 Were Alky Injected And One Last Minute Entry Was An E 85 Car. This Was Fun! We Need More Cars Next Year!!