09 Bg Tai

JD, looks like it's just us three. Well two of us are already in the money!!

sounds good to ME!!!!!

But I'm sure there has got to be some people out there that want to have SOME FUN!!!!!:D :D :D

I'm sure there are some guys out there that aren't speaking up. I know they better bring their "A" game!

I'm 99% percent sure I'll be there with the TTA. Running a bit better than last year.

Jason

I am making reservations now and my car is not even back together. I will be there no matter what... the car on the other hand maybe/maybe not. I definitely need to get a dual nozzle kit though as I don't think the single is going to be enough.

Bryan

Shane wants to enter something.. maybe this will finally be a chance to enter the TFS car we built for the factory stock class that didnt get finished in time.

we got 8-10"s of snow from the storm that came in last night:rolleyes: not suppose to end till noon or after ..sooo prob an easy 12-14"s by the time its done. So I hope you guys are RACING your damm cars down in the SUN ??!!! :confused: Mazda is at a standstill till I get it back from getting an exhaust and doin some welding so the "tin can" doesn't fall apart from this 350hp :cool:

we got 8-10"s of snow from the storm that came in last night:rolleyes: not suppose to end till noon or after ..sooo prob an easy 12-14"s by the time its done. So I hope you guys are RACING your damm cars down in the SUN ??!!! :confused: Mazda is at a standstill till I get it back from getting an exhaust and doin some welding so the "tin can" doesn't fall apart from this 350hp :cool:

OH YEAH!!!!

JD, I saw the pics in the lounge, looks good! Looks like you're leaving hard!

Not racing my car, just driving around. All I have to do is wash it and it's ready for BG!

Damon have only been to the track twice since reynolds!!!

Yes it's hooking ,still got some work to DO!!!:D :D

Also been DRIVING the CRAP out of the car on the :D :D streets!!!!

thanks JD

Damon have only been to the track twice since reynolds!!!

Yes it's hooking ,still got some work to DO!!!:D :D

Also been DRIVING the CRAP out of the car on the :D :D streets!!!!

thanks JD

No work for me, my car just needs to be washed! We're gonna have a blast!

JD
Judging by your signature 09 should be a runner-up year if the trend continues.:smile:
Looking forward to TAI again this year. I'm expecting to see a lot of new entries this year from what I'm hearing. Should be fun. See you all there.
Randy

JD
Judging by your signature 09 should be a runner-up year if the trend continues.:smile:
Looking forward to TAI again this year. I'm expecting to see a lot of new entries this year from what I'm hearing. Should be fun. See you all there.
Randy

Well I don't like TREND'S!!:eek: :eek:

Look forward to all the NEW racer's too, and HELL YEAH where going to have a BLAST!!!!:D :D

Trends are scientific data. Might as well not data log. I've learned to rely heavily on trends.

Randy you may be on to something.