09 Bg Tai

One other rule from last year is run on a sportsman tree. Remember, these cars are street cars. Most of us don't run transbrakes either.

JD, the list should read fastest to slowest, LOL.

AGREED!!!! sportsman tree and trans brake what's a trans brake!!!

I think it does read fastest to slowest !!!!!:cool: :D :cool:

things have changed from last year, running a car that was put together in 3 weeks last year vs a year of tweaking!!!;) ;) ;)

AGREED!!!! sportsman tree and trans brake what's a trans brake!!!

I think it does read fastest to slowest !!!!!:cool: :D :cool:

things have changed from last year, running a car that was put together in 3 weeks last year vs a year of tweaking!!!;) ;) ;)

Keep thinking that! I have lots of boost left too.

rules

i would like to run in this class but what are the requirements for a roll cage. i have no roll cage right now and really don't want to put one in. i am around mid 10's right now..these are street cars right? would they let me slide?........thanks Bob

i would like to run in this class but what are the requirements for a roll cage. i have no roll cage right now and really don't want to put one in. i am around mid 10's right now..these are street cars right? would they let me slide?........thanks Bob

No cage here!!!

B/G is a great place to race Beach bend hasn't enforce cage rules but you should be wearing a helmet and jacket for your own safety!!

so do we have # 3

thanks JD

No cage here!!!

B/G is a great place to race Beach bend hasn't enforce cage rules but you should be wearing a helmet and jacket for your own safety!!

so do we have # 3

thanks JD

i'm all :D's i will get a jacket and yes i am in....been there a couple of times spectating but this year my car finally comes.........thanks Bob

if only i did not have most of my vacation time all tied up for other things....one of these years im gonna go to one of these events damnit, lol

more cars

i am working on getting more cars from this area..i know of at least three more.....maybe we will have a 20 or so car field.....................Bob

if only i did not have most of my vacation time all tied up for other things....one of these years im gonna go to one of these events damnit, lol

we have always had a blast @ BG :biggrin: looks like a good showing of cars !!! I still don't have my "tin can" back ..not that I could go anyway :redface: Julio wants to much $$$ to squezze us in :eek: I do expect "updates" on times :p Hey we have been drivin Melissa's car finally!!! Snow is still around BUT roads are "ok" :cool:

they just decided to let Hybrids in as long as they meet the weight :p Melissa isn't goin BUT I am trying to get my tin can done:cool:

I'm gonna go out on a limb before I even get to pg 3 of this thread and guess that not only is Dan NOT going, the Mazda isn't complete yet!!

No a loss is a loss, but hopefully the fastest car wins this year. Whoever that may be.

Ed, I think I had one the heaviest cars in the class last year.

Speaking of heavy cars..my old man car was 4,000 lbs..yes, four thousand!

I should be able to f'in deep stage with this Sherman Tank I'm running!!

27 days and COUNTING!!!!

Guys it's going to be here before you know IT!!!!

who's READY!!!!

JD

You know I'm ready! It can't get here fast enough. Let's hope for awesome weather.

Let's update the car count:

1.JD
2.Myself
3.Steven B.
4.Jay C./Shane ???
5.QuickyOne
6.Turbo6Randy
7.Super6
8.blackgn1
9. Jmidilo
10. Phoneguy
11. geargrinder427
13. Cutt
14. Slow91z??
15. ????????

Looks like we may have a good turnout!!! Of course they'll be a few cars that show up "unannounced".