09 Bg Tai

TURBO 6

Beer Snob
Staff member
It is a little early, but I figured it's time to get the annual thread going.

Who's RACING in TAI??? Let's keep the "woulda shoulda coulda's" out of this thread. Post if you're racing, not talking $hit.

Last year there were many woulda coulda shoulda's that said they were coming and didn't show up.

SO, who's gonna make it next year. It's only 5 months away.:D

I "woulda" gone last year but my alky nozzle got clogged up.

I "coulda" cleaned it out but I was busy installing the new chrome valve stems on my GTA wheels.

I "shoulda" left the stock valve stems and went to BG becasue it would have certainly gone low, low, low, low eights, nines or tens.

I'll be there this year.:D

I "woulda" been there last year if funds would have allowed.

I "should" be there this year as long as funds allow.

Well I was one of those people that said I was planing on running TAI last year.

I "woulda" raced TAI if I didn't sell my car!
I "shoulda" because i'm shure it would have been quite competitive!
I "coulda" but I sold the car instead!

This year I will be there just enjoying the company and my new car! :)

Ed, STFU, you're not going.

Damon your not being nice in 2009. Oh well...you werent nice in 2008 either.;) :D

You know I would love to go but my business has me locked down 6 days a week, 51 weeks out of the year. My only week off is fourth of july,:mad:

I was turning over a new leaf, but I burned it.

Scot W., you're exempt, when you sell a car it cancels out the woulda, coulda, shoulda's.

Scot W., you're exempt, when you sell a car it cancels out the woulda, coulda, shoulda's.
Damn! And here I wanted to do the woulda,shoulda,coulda thing!!!

Ohh well, Maybe this car will work out well for TAI !!! ;)

Scot W.

I'll be there with the gnX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT EITHER!!!!

staying at the campgrounds, the family will be coming with the new addition, baby GIRL is getting so BIG!!!!

hope to see as many of you all that can make it!!!!

thanks JD

should be a short thread :eek: :p any car as long as its Buick powered right :confused:
Nice try Old man!!! I don't think your buick powered tin can will make the cut!! :biggrin: Remember last year? they wouldn't let Hybrid's in and that put Otto out of it... ;) :p

You may have to stick to Mellisa's golden Brick! ;) :biggrin: :p

Scot W.

75mm was the rule last year. No talk of rule changes, though we should let the hybrids run as long as they meet the weight requirements.

I agree. As long as they meet weight and other rules who cares if it is a hybrid. I did not get to any races last year as my car was not together yet, how was the turn out for the class? If others don't agree then make a hybrid class, lets see some Buick power !!!

Bryan

3 months away. :eek:

So who's running TAI?
What about rule changes and payouts?