Window Rattle

I'd like to know to, I have the same issue. I think my window is going to break when it rolled down partially and going over some RR tracks :eek:

Same prob... I think all Regal/GN guys have this problem. Mine is 32 years old and the window still hasn't broke, but I tried to fix this problem by moving the window guide brackets closer to the window... it helped, but when you rolled it up, the seals scratched the window all up:mad:

Im going to go ahead and take the Nestea plunge and grab these up....they'll be here next week and I'll install em and let you guys know...Im a try to find some door motors to and handle all of it at once....Then after that....it's weather stripping time!

^^^
Ahhhhh damn.....I should have looked a little bit harder and save da few bucks! :(
Ah well at least it's not a huge difference in price...Charlie your definitely right!! I mean even the write up is the EXACT same on the EBAY sellers site?? Maybe they have a affiliation with each other?? That's kinda crazy...

Hey I held back on buying the window motors because I seen some from years 84,85, and of course the 86-87....Is there any difference in the motors between the years? I couldn't find one specifically for an 83? I know alot of parts of these cars will go right onto another ...just wanted to make sure that this would be the case with these window motors.

No one has used this kit and has any feedback or any other kit to solve this issue...:rolleyes:

What you mean no one has ever used it or are you asking?
Mine will be here this week...I'll let you guys now the results

Well I ordered mine from Kirbans and Im waiting to get some feed back on how long this job will take and how much of a painin the azz it might be before I try to instal it.

Any feed back out there?

I didn't get a chance to yet...I got SWAMPED at the tattoo shop on the weekend so it took my little bit of play time with my car I had