who weighs the most on this website...

6'5 and 312:rolleyes:. I played high school football and was going to play college ball but dropped it for law....

dang i guess i'm the shortest guy so far

5.6 about 180ish, came down from 225 after back surgery. best way to help yourself is to ALWAYS leave some on your plate. that old saying of empty your plate isn't healty. i'm sure you can change your diet some, i know i did, there are days i don't even eat. how healthy is that. take care of yourself, you only get one body. and at your size you should be a lineman on your ft ball team.

sucks i can pratically look mrs fastnasty eye to eye. oh well it's not the size anyone should be concerned about. it's more about what's backing it up.

I'm 5'6" - 5'7" and 145# of pure dynamite with a 12" fuse! ;) Wrestled 119lbs in HS and was usually around 2-3% body fat. Around 30YO I was up to almost 165 and decided to lose it. Got down to 129lbs and everone bitched, so I stay around 145, exercise, drink diet dew, don't buy sugar stuff for the house, eat somewhat healthy, but don't really worry about it too much. It's all about lifestyle. Diets don't work, you have to change your mindset.

I win!!

I'm 6' 4" and weigh 350lbs. I know, it's horrible but at least I can win at something on this board.

Now if I can get some of ya'll small fries to drive my car, I can shave a couple tenths.

I have lost a lot of weight by switching to diet soda and trying to stay active by working in a retail store or on my car nearly everyday.

Need to exercise, but my knees are totally crap due to loose tendons. I try to lift real heavy weight and they try to dislocate.

So yeah, I win!!

Just in case someone calls B.S. on my winning the competition

Thank you I'll be signing autographs out in the lobby,

Jerry jr.

DAM! we got enough guys here with size enough to make our own football team!:eek

one 6' 7:eek:
another 18 years old, 318 and 6'3 :eek:, DAM,DAM,DAM,!! Why could'nt i be blessed with height,:confused:

only 5'-9 250 i know , i know but i'm not that BAD, ( i think ) i am walking and just got this thing off craiglist. works pretty good too.

Attachments

• exercise.jpg
    exercise.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 170
DAM! we got enough guys here with size enough to make our own football team!:eek

one 6' 7:eek:
another 18 years old, 318 and 6'3 :eek:, DAM,DAM,DAM,!! Why could'nt i be blessed with height,:confused:

only 5'-9 250 i know , i know but i'm not that BAD, ( i think ) i am walking and just got this thing off craiglist. works pretty good too.

More like we better all not get in the same elevator:biggrin:

i feel like a kid here. 5'7". 265 now, highest was 285...been walking around town more, eating less, drinking more water....looking for cheap bench to start working out on. was one of the 3 biggest guys on my school's 8-man football team (we normally had like 13 people on the teams...our league was limited to 8 man football team, basically 1A-2A punks) im 27 by the way. doctor says to watch my cholestrol, otherwise, BP is good for my age and size....

I'd like to gain weight. If I see another comercial about how to loose weight im gonna unload my Sig into my TV.:mad:

Just once would I like to see a comercial saying "Gain 20 lbs. in under a week for just $4.99.....:rolleyes:" Oh well, I guess we all have our problems.

I'd like to gain weight. If I see another comercial about how to loose weight im gonna unload my Sig into my TV.:mad:

Just once would I like to see a comercial saying "Gain 20 lbs. in under a week for just $4.99.....:rolleyes:" Oh well, I guess we all have our problems.

Now see that sucks... I can look at the food on TV and gain weight:mad:

Come on down to NC, and let some of these older women feed you. I promise you will gain weight:biggrin:

Now see that sucks... I can look at the food on TV and gain weight:mad:

Come on down to NC, and let some of these older women feed you. I promise you will gain weight:biggrin:

hell yea!! theres no better eatin than southern food.

attachment.php

Heck we have ads on here for weight loss . . . :eek:

Later AJ

Attachments

• Screenshot-who weighs the most on this website... - Page 2 - TurboBuick.Com - Mozilla Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot-who weighs the most on this website... - Page 2 - TurboBuick.Com - Mozilla Firefox.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 77