who weighs the most on this website...

I'm 6'4" and 290lbs. I'd like to lose a good 40-50lbs, but it's tough considering I like to eat (especially red meat) and I also lift weights which isn't helping me either because muscle weighs more than fat.

5'11" 220 pounds.. down from 245 a few months ago.
i got away from the "see food" diet and on the "eat less, do more" diet.

6'2" 43 years young... 235lbs. Would like to loose about 30lbs but i like to eat so i dout its gonna happen.:frown:

I'm only 6' 210# and I feel guilty about climbing into and out of and sitting in my TR. I try to levitate in and out of the seat and then not move once I'm seated so I don't beat up the fabric or break the seat. I don't how you big guys do it.

Your all fat cuz you sit around typing on your keyboards all winter eating pastrami, forget the fact that I have 3,333 post in just a few short years... thats a fluke.

Ok time to go run around the block a few times... er ok forget the block, I'll hit the fridge insted..... was eyeballin some pastrami in there:D

Your all fat cuz you sit around typing on your keyboards all winter eating pastrami, forget the fact that I have 3,333 post in just a few short years... thats a fluke.

Ok time to go run around the block a few times... er ok forget the block, I'll hit the fridge insted..... was eyeballin some pastrami in there:D

Dont forget the Bud "Light":cool:

Guess I am the pup. 5'10" 185

I am heading to the fridge...then Mcdonalds...then to the bar

5'8'' 290 first time I have been under 300 in 6 years I plan on loosing more It be nice to fit into xxl stuff. I know Shane and some one else have me beat, but not to long ago I was at 365 and with High blood pressure and Diabeteis I knew I had to loose weight. Hope to be down to 250 by end of the year.

5'8'' 290 first time I have been under 300 in 6 years I plan on loosing more It be nice to fit into xxl stuff. I know Shane and some one else have me beat, but not to long ago I was at 365 and with High blood pressure and Diabeteis I knew I had to loose weight. Hope to be down to 250 by end of the year.

Good luck with the weight loss man, wish ya the best!

Its tough because I love pop and icecream just watching what I eat and drinking water and exercise. My favorite comic is Gabriel Iglesias he has 6 levels of size

XL Big
2XL Healthy
3XL Husky
4XL Fluffy
5XL Daaaaamm
6XL Oh Hell No!!!!!!

I was fluffy now I am Husky tring to be Healthy
I was a 52" waist now I can fit into 48" it just takes a little will power and one step at a time. Plus I am tired of my Doctor giving me ****!!!