Who builds the very BEST Stage 2 Buick Engines?

Is there any reason why Weber Racing hasn't been mentioned?:confused:
Any reason not to use them? Just wondering.:confused:

I think it is because people consider the best = most powerful.
Right now Duttweiler, DLS. RPE and Anderson are at the top of the list.

So, has a decision been made and a committed date set? Should be awesome rides!

Art.

I'm going to use Anderson to do one of them for SURE. The SB is obviously a Duttweiler car so it will go back to him for any additional mods. The other car.....I'm not sure yet.

Is there any reason why Weber Racing hasn't been mentioned?:confused:
Any reason not to use them? Just wondering.:confused:

Weber built us a TSM motor that we will bring out this year, as soon as we get our ducks in a row:biggrin: We are shooting for the record, or it will go boom:biggrin: You will hear plenty about it....

Dan at DLS built us a TFS motor that is just nazty:cool: Pretty sure it made most power on dyno with a stock turbo I/C combo has ever made.... He has 2 stroker 109 blocks going for me and a off center stage II we are trying to decide what to do with...

Anderson's 7.25 motor is going in our Twin Race Car project with a few updates;) :cool:

I think they are all great!

Any updates on the Stage car Build???

I love seeing guys with financial backing building things the right way.

spare no expence and make it right....

Any updates on the Stage car Build???

I love seeing guys with financial backing building things the right way.

spare no expence and make it right....

I've seen guys with tons of financial backing throw their money away because their impulsiveness gets the best of them. :frown:

That is true, if you do your homework first though you shouldn't waste alot...

Very true! I had a super gas nova with a $3500 BB full of swap meet parts and junk no one wanted. Just gotta know what works and just keep tweeking it little by little. Ive seen guys spend major $$ and change 8 things at once and gain nothing. Oh and yea that nova ran 9.85 on the motor all out no throttle stop. I remeber a friend summed up bracket racing to me once "Ive never seen so much money spent to go so slow" 9 sec. cars throttled down to run 10.90s. sad

I've seen guys with tons of financial backing throw their money away because their impulsiveness gets the best of them. :frown:

My Point is the same as yours, the man that started this thread was looking for the complete package. A proven combination. and not looking at throwing cash in the Wrong places... there is Nothing Wrong with wanting the Best.

there is another thread in the Tech forum with a simular theme. :biggrin:

My Point is the same as yours, the man that started this thread was looking for the complete package. A proven combination. and not looking at throwing cash in the Wrong places... there is Nothing Wrong with wanting the Best.

there is another thread in the Tech forum with a simular theme. :biggrin:

I'm definitely going to do one car with Anderson, but he doesn't want the car until the fall since I'm doing a full car build. I'd say this time NEXT year will be the time to post pics of the car. :)

Just 50K

Don't know about you but when I'm going to do a full car build at $50,000 I don't just "pick one" without some pretty extensive research. :tongue: Also, the dyno video and graph are VITAL to why I'm building all these cars. They are vehicles, no pun intended, for a major multimedia project I am directly involved in. It's not a simple choice of "just pick one". They need to display well, perform well, and have the numbers to back up everything. If I was building a race car to take to the track each weekend, I'd care only about the ET. That's not the case at all in this circumstance. We have MUCH bigger plans for all of these cars.

$50K plus..........you'll see.

More than 4 months

Well, I've done $300,000 complete car builds and never waited more than 4 months, so anything much beyond that isn't really acceptable. I've spoken to two of the best already and they say that's very realistic. That's about my time frame. We aren't starting with a fresh model of car or something unknown, and I presume these guys have done HUNDREDS of them before, so for it to take more than 4 months to complete the car would be ridiculous.

Don't build a BUICK then.

Maybe he did do some research and found it was more that he could deal with.

Maybe he did do some research and found it was more that he could deal with.

I love these cars but if money was not a concern I would probably be building something else. Maybe his interests shifted. He did had 1/2 million dollars in cars in his garage so I doubt it was more then he could deal with.