Who builds the very BEST Stage 2 Buick Engines?

I love these cars but if money was not a concern I would probably be building something else. Maybe his interests shifted. He did had 1/2 million dollars in cars in his garage so I doubt it was more then he could deal with.

No, I wasn't referring to the wallet. I was referring to an unrealistic time table.

No, I wasn't referring to the wallet. I was referring to an unrealistic time table.

That's probably more likely. I agree. Pay half the money and get it done twice as fast as the Buick would take. Sounds reasonable.

I think Vegasse was bit by the Las Vegas real estate market. He was trying to start a new business and had too many things on his plate. Just a guess from when I met him late last year when everything started to go bad. That's about the time he bailed on his cars and projects.

I think Vegasse was bit by the Las Vegas real estate market. He was trying to start a new business and had too many things on his plate. Just a guess from when I met him late last year when everything started to go bad. That's about the time he bailed on his cars and projects.

I completely understand that one:frown:

If someone had the money it can be done in 90 days. It would cost them huge but it can be done...

Well from what I've learned about the people in the TR community, it's kind of a in crowd type of thing... People take old schools serious but GN owners are SERIOUS about this ****:D :D :D Just because you have the money to build a bad ass machine doesn't mean jack to GN guys...

P.S u can run through 50k kinda fast with these cars believe me I know and I'm not done yet:eek: :eek: