What's it gonna take to save this class?

Where did I say I pulled out? Sorry to hear you won't bring white lightning down to let SackRacing have a redo, but not surprised.;)
Your car is for sale.;)
You also said in your For Sale thread on page 2 that you needed to get out of racing.
I will bring my WhiteT to the Ville and let Sack have his rematch whenever he wants. I don't need to go to BG and spend a $1000 to do it.

Your car is for sale.;)
You also said in your For Sale thread on page 2 that you needed to get out of racing.
I will bring my WhiteT to the Ville and let Sack have his rematch whenever he wants. I don't need to go to BG and spend a $1000 to do it.

You are correct (for once)

Car is for sale. Anyone can buy it and get ridiculed for having an 8 second TSM car... ;)
I do need to get out of racing.. but until it sells, I guess I can race it and keep it maintained.

Where is my invite to the Ville? ;)

Car is for sale. Anyone can buy it and get ridiculed for having an 8 second TSM car... ;)
I do need to get out of racing.. but until it sells, I guess I can race it and keep it maintained.

maybe when you finally get out of racing you can share some of your secrets with the rest of us :)

I'm sorry I didn't invite you but I was only inviting my friends.
Your welcome to tag along if you would like ;)

I think it's going to be A good turn out. It should be some grate racing and everybody having fun. That's what it's all about.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app