What's it gonna take to save this class?

People get their feelings hurt too easily now days..

Kevin when you gonna bring that V6 back to play?
I'm working on it. A guy is supposed to come this weekend to buy the rest of the v8 stuff. The motor will not be anything special at first, My budget is small and it takes awhile for me to put something together. Next year it will most likely be just a 10 sec car with junk while I build something during the season.

I'm working on it. A guy is supposed to come this weekend to buy the rest of the v8 stuff. The motor will not be anything special at first, My budget is small and it takes awhile for me to put something together. Next year it will most likely be just a 10 sec car with junk while I build something during the season.

If your ok with less than perfect parts, I've got a 109 block for you. It's .060 over and had the deck repaired from a head gasket blow out. Otherwise it's fresh and ready to assemble, new cam bearings, freeze plug etc. It has an n/a crank w/ bearings in it. I've got some 8445 heads also. They are yours if they will help at all.

If your ok with less than perfect parts, I've got a 109 block for you. It's .060 over and had the deck repaired from a head gasket blow out. Otherwise it's fresh and ready to assemble, new cam bearings, freeze plug etc. It has an n/a crank w/ bearings in it. I've got some 8445 heads also. They are yours if they will help at all.
Thanks! I may take you up on that. Let me see if this other deal comes through first. Thanks again!!

I'm coming to bust everybody ass this year...... Foot race that is! : )

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

You should really lay down a number at Norwalk. Let me know how it goes.

You better check the valve lash and injector on that cylinder.
My head, piston, and plug look the same as all other cylinders. It has been getting warm halfway thru 3rd gear.
I raced a mustang on the street twice Saturday and forgot to make the 1-2 shift till the car nosed over on the 2nd pass. Have you had this issue
with valve lash?