What's it gonna take to save this class?

I have the opposite problem, I can't keep the pedal to the floor. I have one datalogged pass where I kept the tps at 100.

We are fucked for the year. Just found the overheating problem. The sleeve is cracked. :(
We are out for the year

What sleeves did you use? Darton?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Yep and it is still good. That sleeve was on no.1. No. 2 cyl. wall is cracked. Waiting to see how the crank turns out
before I order another sleeve. Sold my only drum of race gas to get the crank issue fixed. If we do get it back together
I don't see a lot of racing money left in the budget. It was fun while it lasted

I have the opposite problem, I can't keep the pedal to the floor. I have one datalogged pass where I kept the tps at 100.

Man I'm glad I'm not the only one that has that problem!!!

Put new seats in last year and have 2 positions race and street, used factory seat brackets!

Car launch's so hard now, it pulls my foot away from the floor.

Man I'm glad I'm not the only one that has that problem!!!

Put new seats in last year and have 2 positions race and street, used factory seat brackets!

Car launch's so hard now, it pulls my foot away from the floor.

You saw my data logs at BPG, I am either going to install my daughter's old booster seat or buy some cowboy boots

Sounds like you guys need to work out in the leg/foot area. Swats and calf raises should help that issue lol

It prob helps that I am 6'4" with the foot thing. My car looks like Herman Munster is driving.