What's it gonna take to save this class?

Why do you think it's dead? I've only been to the GS nats and it has always had a decent TSM field. It's had more cars than the other races for the last few years. Maybe it will again this year. I would be going to all the races, but my car is not quite done yet. I know there are other stage 2 tsm cars being finished up.

We had 5 cars at BG last year. I'm not sure about the tb nats, but I think it was just a couple. I have a feeling we're only gonna have two at bpg this weekend.

We had 5 cars at BG last year. I'm not sure about the tb nats, but I think it was just a couple. I have a feeling we're only gonna have two at bpg this weekend.

Who are the two you are thinking of?

Kevin Hess and Mike are the only two I know of that have cars about ready. Saw pics of Walt Judy with a new motor, don't know what his plans are tho.

I've spent a lot of money on gettng legal this year. Trans shield = 400, New suit = 500, Locking dipstick = 150, NHRA license = 280.

would like to hear afterwards how strict bpg is...would hate to make the trip and be told to put it back on the trailer

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Kip i did not think john or jason would be there.

Tried to find more info on it, but no luck.
Are they running heads up classes?