What's it gonna take to save this class?

Tried to find more info on it, but no luck.
Are they running heads up classes?

They have THS there. Jason White removed MWBC off the TSM schedule a few years ago. It is a shame since some of the northern guys are there every year (Walt, Team Banana, Steve Pitts, and others). Last year we ran a factored race to give the people from different classes that were left out a class to run in.

That is pretty funny, but I am sure you know that is not who we are talking about here.
I think I know who your talking about. I bet the guy starts out by asking Walt " You want some of this bad mutherfucker" If we are
talking about the same guy.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Steve no problems with the tr6. Also i dont see why we cant do something if we have some tsm cars at mwbc.

There's one more car locally that will be ready by then, so we can bring two tsm cars to mwbc.
He was hoping to have it ready by this weekend, but it didn't work out.

I think it is the economy more than the class... We are a dying breed of cars and it isn't getting any cheaper to build a race car lol!

The turnout at various races is not what it used to be. Technically this is a new class, TSM is no longer. Some new cars are showing up (Steve K, Fred R and myself) but just as many or more have left the class. Jason was also very involved when he first took over the RRA position but it seems that has changed. In my opinion, if Jason continues to race, we all need to step up our game and at least be somewhat competitive with him. He is not going to slow back down. Right now there is a huge gap between the fastest car in the class & the average et of the class. Someone looking at building a new car might see that as nearly impossible to build a car to win the class. So lets all get out to the track & test more And see if we can get a few more cars in the eights this year!!!!!!!

The turnout at various races is not what it used to be. Technically this is a new class, TSM is no longer. Some new cars are showing up (Steve K, Fred R and myself) but just as many or more have left the class. Jason was also very involved when he first took over the RRA position but it seems that has changed. In my opinion, if Jason continues to race, we all need to step up our game and at least be somewhat competitive with him. He is not going to slow back down. Right now there is a huge gap between the fastest car in the class & the average et of the class. Someone looking at building a new car might see that as nearly impossible to build a car to win the class. So lets all get out to the track & test more And see if we can get a few more cars in the eights this year!!!!!!!

tricko-challenge-accepted-full.png

I don't think my car will ever see eights, but I love racing and will always participate every chance I get.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
. Also i dont see why we cant do something if we have some tsm cars at mwbc.

If Steve can get two TSM cars there this year and everyone else who usually shows up does it could be the largest showing of TSM style cars since BG 2011.
We could also do a outlaw THS vs TSM type race.

All we need is a windshield and buff job to get Craig's out. It's a revived tsm car from years ago.
Just got off the phone ane he's ok for that weekend.

All we need is a windshield and buff job to get Craig's out. It's a revived tsm car from years ago.
Just got off the phone ane he's ok for that weekend.

If that is it, I can probably get Larry to put a window in it this evening and he can buff it out Friday and be at the BPG Saturday. The rest of us from around here are only going for Saturday anyways.

I think it is the economy more than the class... We are a dying breed of cars and it isn't getting any cheaper to build a race car lol!

How is your TSM/XTSM car coming along?