What Would It Take To Beat The 405?

it's quite obvious that some if not all of the fishing races are staged. i would say it's getting annoying is it not? question is if the races are actually real or not. I can't figure up anyone giving up a race for any reason.. couldn't pay me enough nor anyone I know enough.... now, the guy with the supra personally is better off losing and then saying he didn't try.. rather than trying to beat the truck and then still getting his ass handed to him.

No different than loosing a race and saying... ah.. i had a problem, nitrous didn't work, yada yada yada.

My guess is his 700hp supra really had no chance against a 1100hp farm truck that actually probably weighs less, has slicks and is an automatic.

it's quite obvious that some if not all of the fishing races are staged. i would say it's getting annoying is it not? question is if the races are actually real or not. I can't figure up anyone giving up a race for any reason.. couldn't pay me enough nor anyone I know enough.... now, the guy with the supra personally is better off losing and then saying he didn't try.. rather than trying to beat the truck and then still getting his ass handed to him.

No different than loosing a race and saying... ah.. i had a problem, nitrous didn't work, yada yada yada.

My guess is his 700hp supra really had no chance against a 1100hp farm truck that actually probably weighs less, has slicks and is an automatic.
Farmtruck's races aren't staged. People on here have said so.

The one where he raced a GTO, they saw it in traffic with street tires and when they were getting ready to race, different wheels with dr's. They must have let him go home and put them on.

They hafta stage drama, just like overhaulin and the other "reality" car shows. Always last minute drama. The one race where dung beetle raced the porsche/lambo/gtr was the only one that didn't look staged. There is always naked and afraid or honey boo boo:rolleyes:

What it takes to beat the 405......Kye M-F-N Kelly 3 for 3;) So I guess Mississippi has the fastest street race cars?:)

I like the show even with the staged drama etc but Kye has Chief's number for sure. Monza got his tail whooped too.

Hey if you guys wanna put together a car i have a foot in the door, the company contracted to do the interviews for street outlaws as well as the spinoff show the discovery channel is planning to do in detroit was just here filming 2 weeks ago, now they are coming to our shop , we got a few fast cars here but non of my buicks are fast enough but were gonna use my GN for eye candy since it was just painted, point being if yall want to do it heres an opportunity :)

I dig the fact that there were some real good matches races this episode. Monza got out run by that mustang. Chief got tuned up also. Good episode.

I dig the fact that there were some real good matches races this episode. Monza got out run by that mustang. Chief got tuned up also. Good episode.
I thought the AV Boys would have put up more of a fight.

You guys give these outlaw guys to much credit there top 5 are quick,but there several cars already capable of runnin with there small tires cars on this board now .

You guys give these outlaw guys to much credit there top 5 are quick,but there several cars already capable of runnin with there small tires cars on this board now .
I don't give them that much credit. According to their rules the fastest street race car title belongs to Mississippi:LOL: But a smaller tired car against steamrollers with traction controlls on "unprepped" street is always the underdog. I would so love to see a turbo 6 just beat them by inches:cry: