What ever happened to TLimited

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Haven't seem him around since '19.

He was a nice guy.

I hate to see this community continue to shrink, if these cars are sold/traded they HAVE to be somewhere.

This place is, by far, the best place to gather info/tech/knowledge on them.

Where did they all go?

Last edited:
Wondered the same thing myself.

Used to see Jerryl all the time good knowledge there, now was gone for a while & has been since Feb-'23.

The old, cool, guys are aging, losing interest, and dying, the dragstrips are closing, LPBs (little punk bastards) are doing drifts, closing streets, and driving like the idiots they are, all while being doped, weeded, drunk, stupid, and bringing down the heat of "the man", "cops", and "the fuzz" to the rest of us responsible old guys that occasionally just like to "light it off" up the on ramp, or roll into it a bit thru a deserted intersection.
We went to a "car show" at an empty parking lot last nite, and it was less than 20% of cars we cared about, and a bunch of buzzy 4 cyl jap crap, and the barely "one step above that": 5.0 mustangs, and challengers with obnoxious sound systems, flashing colored halo headlites, and multi colored, flashing neon (led) "street glow" lighting.
Then there were the normal, old, married forever" grand-couples with the last new car they could ever afford just before they got married and knocked up, the 1970s, boring then, as now, 4 door Biscaynes, Chevelles, Le mans, Valiants, and the like...
I'm building my "Turbo T" to enjoy cruising in the mountains, away from the squids, knowing that no one has even an idea of what it is, or can do.... but I appreciate it.
We're doomed, our time has passed....
He said cynically......
TIMINATOR

The old, cool, guys are aging, losing interest, and dying, the dragstrips are closing, LPBs (little punk bastards) are doing drifts, closing streets, and driving like the idiots they are, all while being doped, weeded, drunk, stupid, and bringing down the heat of "the man", "cops", and "the fuzz" to the rest of us responsible old guys that occasionally just like to "light it off" up the on ramp, or roll into it a bit thru a deserted intersection.
We went to a "car show" at an empty parking lot last nite, and it was less than 20% of cars we cared about, and a bunch of buzzy 4 cyl jap crap, and the barely "one step above that": 5.0 mustangs, and challengers with obnoxious sound systems, flashing colored halo headlites, and multi colored, flashing neon (led) "street glow" lighting.
Then there were the normal, old, married forever" grand-couples with the last new car they could ever afford just before they got married and knocked up, the 1970s, boring then, as now, 4 door Biscaynes, Chevelles, Le mans, Valiants, and the like...
I'm building my "Turbo T" to enjoy cruising in the mountains, away from the squids, knowing that no one has even an idea of what it is, or can do.... but I appreciate it.
We're doomed, our time has passed....
He said cynically......
TIMINATOR
My thoughts exactly Tim

Some of us are still here💪
And going strong I can't show the vids and discuss the action but the street scene is solid!
And we are racing testing and racing and testing 🤣
Good times for sure!
May your wheelspeed be high and wheelspin be low😎
Much respect to those that came before me
And those that hopefully come after me👍

Chuck, not necessarily in that order!
Greg, I'm glad that the scene is still great where you're at, it sucks here. We had two dragstrips within 25 miles of us 8 years ago, then only one, and the Indians just swapped that land to the state for a big interchange to I-10, which would have been better suited about two Miles from there, and then that one will be closed around the end of the year too. But if we wanna travel, Tuscon Dragway is 2 hours south, and the Vegas strip is 3 1/2 hours North west. Tuscon rents us the track if we get enough buicks and mooseturds together whenever. But
then again Street Outlaws runs their thing about 25 miles down the road from my shop, but I don't buy into their type of deal either. Too much like "real housewives" of wherever....
But I stay here for the year round weather, and 2nd Ammendment fun stuff!
TIMINATOR

Chuck, not necessarily in that order!
Greg, I'm glad that the scene is still great where you're at, it sucks here. We had two dragstrips within 25 miles of us 8 years ago, then only one, and the Indians just swapped that land to the state for a big interchange to I-10, which would have been better suited about two Miles from there, and then that one will be closed around the end of the year too. But if we wanna travel, Tuscon Dragway is 2 hours south, and the Vegas strip is 3 1/2 hours North west. Tuscon rents us the track if we get enough buicks and mooseturds together whenever. But
then again Street Outlaws runs their thing about 25 miles down the road from my shop, but I don't buy into their type of deal either. Too much like "real housewives" of wherever....
But I stay here for the year round weather, and 2nd Ammendment fun stuff!
TIMINATOR

please elaborate

^^^^ Mine too. And I'm probably the oldest curmudgeon on the board at 84+.
I've had more than my share of tickets, bald tires, blown engines, bad pussy, and nitro fumes.:ROFLMAO:
There is no "BAD" pussy, some are just better than others, and believe you me, being a night club manager for a company that had 49 of them, I had more than my share in my younger days. Yes, a couple were pretty sketchy........o_O

Now, I couldn't get laid in a morgue.... :cry:

I texted Jerry a few months back. I think he might have changed jobs or just moved. I don't remember but he said he was well.