What Would It Take To Beat The 405?

No shit, i have said many times there are others who are going fast on the street. The average person doesnt understand.

Those cars are always rolling starts. Regardless how many can put down a 1.0- to 1.1 60' that's where it counts not rolling at a hundred. They are outlaw cars with big tires. There is a ton of cars faster but do u want to risk your car on the street staged or not. Bet they weigh 2800 or less too. I enjoy watching just cause its cars and Racing on TV. I enjoy it a lot more than funny cars and such. As far going to races I do care less about a big tire car. Small tire Racing is the most fun to watch to me. Dusty knows how much I like it and watching him too.

Last edited:
There are all kinds of fast cars out there. Be thankful that a TV show was produced that shows huge HP american muscle racing like Americans do.....in a straight line.

Are there staged races? I guarantee every race Farmtruck has had was staged. Is the dramas staged? Yes, I think Chuck is an actor.

But the show is about average joes spending a ton on cars and racing them. That's a win in my book.

Don't like the show? Wish there were less "we are the fastest" comments all the time? Flip on Kardashians and watch Bruce tape his pecker back.

Cheif and Nova are 6 second cars. Dave is a low 7.10-7.30 ride. They all run a tire like a 34x16 which has more traction than any AWD car will have. The fastest AWD car has been 4.93 at the track, it will only slow down on the street. A car will never get faster on the street than it does at the track. The reason most have problems with Dave on the street is because of how hard he leaves. No AWD car can hang with them on the street. Sure a small ci car can hang with them but it will take a 2000hp motor in a 2200# car and it will have to be on pro mod tires.

That supposed 1200 hp GTR got beat pretty quickly by that White Rhino truck. The launch was fun to watch. GTR spun

Are there staged races? I guarantee every race Farmtruck has had was staged. Is the dramas staged? Yes, I think Chuck is an actor.
that made me LOL.... that truck wud spank anything YOU own or anything 99% of the ppl on this forum own.... most of the really fast cars/trucks on that show are 6 second vehicles. I guess wen Murder Nova goes mid 4's in the 1/8th thats fake too huh smh.

I always find it comical wen the haters come out and just say... "Its all staged" wen their driven 200 mph 1/4 mile cars lmao! if ppl realized how incredible ignorant and plain stupid they sound they wud likely think before they post smh.

that made me LOL.... that truck wud spank anything YOU own or anything 99% of the ppl on this forum own.... most of the really fast cars/trucks on that show are 6 second vehicles. I guess wen Murder Nova goes mid 4's in the 1/8th thats fake too huh smh.

I always find it comical wen the haters come out and just say... "Its all staged" wen their driven 200 mph 1/4 mile cars lmao! if ppl realized how incredible ignorant and plain stupid they sound they wud likely think before they post smh.

He's talking about Farmtruck & AZN and their "fishing" races. NOT the list races.

The fishing races are staged. That truck is now so famous in the street racing world, there's no sneaking up on anyone.

So, maybe you need to take some of that ignorant advise & use it on yourself.

And after last night's episode, I think the awd nutswingers can go away.

The white rhino is slow compared to the rest of the 405 cars & it ate that GTR up bad. AWD means nothing compared to a set up RWD racecar.

Thank you for failing to read my post properly and putting your own spin on it.

Thank you for failing to read my post properly and putting your own spin on it.
is a low 9 second truck so stop running ur mouth and sounding stupid. they race ppl for money and win just about every show so why wud they purposely give money away and lose a race. its little turds like u that don't don't know diick so stfu!

is a low 9 second truck so stop running ur mouth and sounding stupid. they race ppl for money and win just about every show so why wud they purposely give money away and lose a race. its little turds like u that don't don't know diick so stfu!
You're right. It's all real. I'm sorry. I was mistaken.

I love the farm truck. I have a 1972 c10 long bed with a 383HT running AFR heads and 12-1 compression. My dad bought it new in 1971. Best time in 1/8 is 7.12. After building a turbo Buick I see a compression drop and turbo in my future.

Everything has to be massaged,edited and set up for a TV show to work....The cars, people and races are real,,, but its scripted and written story lines that make the show possible, if it wasn't done this way the cops would be all over it and it would be over in 2 episodes.

The show is real but not. How could it a true documentary? They had a show on moonshiners. That was a joke too. Sooner or later there will be one meth labs.

Street Outlaws....the new WWF LOL. This thread reminds me of when we were 10 years old arguing over wrestling.
no BS i was talking about this with my friends.
the bottom line is that if its on TV or the Web it has to be true/real.
BTW the farm truck stuff is entertaining but it reminds me of few chumps that only race people that they know that they can beat. straight up a pussy move.

Keep an eye on that blood pressure,
A headline like this would suck big time. ------- Headline: CT Hero has heartattack and dies on laptop in his livingroom after arguing over the 405.

Why the hell is everybody arguing for? This is a Buick V6 turbo website, and the only thing I am stressing is that a V6 or Inline 6 both have the ability to beat the outlaws. Why are V6 guys defending them? You really DON'T think that their competition doesn't already know what they run ahead of time before dropping a grand or two on a race against them? Who the hell races for that kind of money without knowing what the competition traps at the track way ahead of time?

As for the WWF, well, I kind of agree when it comes to the Farmtruck. The episode where Farmtruck races the Supra, the owner of the Supra was the same guy who helped them in the dealership in the same episode, and who was very professional and courteous. Suddenly, he was spewing racial slurs and being a real dick when running his 700 horsepower "Real Street" Supra against Farmtruck's 1200 horsepower truck.

He was over on yellowbullet saying that the producers told him to be that way on purpose. He knew he was going to lose too as per him, he didn't even bother launching it...