Not open for further replies.
these are the pm's im getting from him

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrvJr
Quote:
Originally Posted by POWEREDbyCHEVY
Quote:
You must be crazy after the junk you just pulled. Our deal was never straight 600 for the rear end. It was 600 and the small block chevy for my rear end and driveshaft. (my first response)

SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!!! (him)

Your crazy. (my 2nd response)

(him)SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!SCAM SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!ALERT!!!!!!!!!SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by POWEREDbyCHEVY
Quote:
You must be crazy after the junk you just pulled. Our deal was never straight 600 for the rear end. It was 600 and the small block chevy for my rear end and driveshaft. (my first response)

SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!!! (him)

Your crazy. (my 2nd response)

(him)SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!SCAM SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!ALERT!!!!!!!!!SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!

Pm a mod and let them know what going on

stagemonster you are the one looking dumb saying i need "baned" if you cant spell use spell check or hooked on phonics. Irvjr is a scammer if you look at the third post down is the scam he was trying to pull with paypal.

Really i wish some people i have dealt with would come on and put him in his place. But i PM'd Jesse already too.

stagemonster you are the one looking dumb saying i need "baned" if you cant spell use spell check or hooked on phonics. Irvjr is a scammer if you look at the third post down is the scam he was trying to pull with paypal.

Please explain this scam to us.

You know.....but for everyone else its the third thread down by Tspool. You send paypal the bad guy takes out the money and paypal only gives you back whats in his account usually nothing to a little.

You do take that chance when buying anything online, but thats not what i was doing. I didnt say i wouldnt take cash either, i actually prefer it. But not when i need confirmation that someone will buy a big ticket item after i haul it 600 miles, paypal assures a seller that the buyer is serious and wants the part.

You do take that chance when buying anything online, but thats not what i was doing. I didnt say i wouldnt take cash either, i actually prefer it. But not when i need confirmation that someone will buy a big ticket item after i haul it 600 miles, paypal assures a seller that the buyer is serious and wants the part.

+1

If I were goin to deliver a part I would get some of the $$$ up front . OR I wouldn't load it in the car :eek: :p

Ive had people stand me up as a seller but I wouldnt expect a total stranger to send me paypal. Not after so many people get paid then you never hear from them again. Thats why I deal COD. I might act old school but im not gettin ripped off either. You have to look at both sides.

Ive had people stand me up as a seller but I wouldnt expect a total stranger to send me paypal. Not after so many people get paid then you never hear from them again. Thats why I deal COD. I might act old school but im not gettin ripped off either. You have to look at both sides.

I understand all that completely except where you want me to see your side. You have done nothing to see my side of this. I worried about mine and my brothers safety about meeting a stranger in a strange place in the wee hours of the morning and hauling something so far with no reason to trust you but your word. You dont take my word to mean squat so why should i trust you. Then purposefully give the wrong details of the deal to make yourself look like a victim. COD, so you actually think people should trust you when you obviously trust no one? Unbelievable!

I understand all that completely except where you want me to see your side. You have done nothing to see my side of this. I worried about mine and my brothers safety about meeting a stranger in a strange place in the wee hours of the morning and hauling something so far with no reason to trust you but your word. You dont take my word to mean squat so why should i trust you. Then purposefully give the wrong details of the deal to make yourself look like a victim. COD, so you actually think people should trust you when you obviously trust no one? Unbelievable!

+1

Exactly! Goes BOTH ways!

You can Pick Up for me COD but I dont Deliver COD without a down payment.
Does that make any sense to you?? Just asking??

subscribed

Welp, You all have to know its too nice outside to get engaged in this type of thing ;)

I'm a moderator here, but, after reading the thread to date, the posters being attacked are holding their own and do not need my help. I'll keep an eye out however.

I too, notice a less mature and more self absorbed TR owner the last couple years :-/ One time, I sent a complete TTA engine to 19Warbird89 after receiving a check for half the selling price (remainder to follow when he was happy) the outcome was a win/win transaction. Wouldn't do that today unless I knew the other person.

I advise caution on both sides of every transaction. :)

Bad deals are a daily occurance now, where they used to be rare in our community.

Yup. Really makes me watch who I deal with or try to only deal with people I've dealt with before. I'll admit, I've given a few newbies a chance, but nearly every person I buy from I always check the feedback. If no feedback I go through all their old posts and see who they've dealt with and ask buyers about the transaction. I don't like to throw money away. I can't afford to be ripped off. And I usually use a MO that way I know its paid for and the seller will have no problems. You can't overdraft or close a money order:rolleyes:

I cant afford to throw away money either. I refused a check Saturday for something I had for sale. Because last time I took a check from a woman that had her 3 kids there to buy a cheap car I had for sale and the check bounced. So from then on only COD. I have been stood up before as a seller. It made me mad but I wasnt out anything but a little time and gas. Irvjr I wasnt talking to you I know you wont look at my side. You are a liar. You are a crook.

Status
Not open for further replies.