West Coast Nationals (Las Vegas)

I wont be bringing the car but i will be lurking around :cool: I will be the one telling everybody to turn the boost up ;) add more timing... :biggrin:

geno said:
I wont be bringing the car but i will be lurking around :cool: I will be the one telling everybody to turn the boost up ;) add more timing... :biggrin:
me too :biggrin:

yous guys distract them........ill grab the laptop and make the changes as i see fit :cool:

West Coast Nats

:wink:See all you guys tomorrow afternoon at the track. My wife Richelle and daughter Sharee and myself will be shooting both Video and Photos both days.

Steve Hurst, President-BGNRA

bgnra.orgwww.bgnra.org

Im coming to the track around 7-8ish after I get off work. Bringing the GN to its first event ever with me as the owner. Pretty damn excited!!

Make sure you introduce yourself, I'm always interested in meeting other locals. I'll have the white "T" with primer bumpers and Iowa plates.

well now that i have all the guy's here in vegas with me. i think its a good time to come out of the closet and hope to find a new love while im here in sin city. where men are men and so are half the women! :wink:

Big Dave said:
The car or the redneck? I dont think the car is down there. I know the truck isnt. :frown:

I just wanted a shot of the rednecks mug!

KLHAMMETT said:
well now that i have all the guy's here in vegas with me. i think its a good time to come out of the closet and hope to find a new love while im here in sin city. where men are men and so are half the women! :wink:

So did you wear a dress to the event and see if people could tell it was you? How many hit on you? Did they have to find the frank and beans before they could tell it was you?

I always thought you had some sugar in your pants.

It's ok Otto everyone is different and being gay is ok.

You got Len so flustered he couldnt even beat a supra in a big tire car.

you know what they say..........WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS STAYS IN VEGAS. otto and i had a great week together.we spent lots of time together ;) we did get to see some of the vegas sights together.we got to meet big lou.he lives next to len's shop. we went out looking for rattle snakes and found lou.imagine our suprise when otto lifted up a piece of cardboard and there was lou in all his glory.he was laying there naked.so we talked for a bit made plans to meet up later that day.this board is rated pg so ill have to leave the contents of our lil party up to your imagination. lets just say we LOVE the locals here in vegas and plan to rack up some frequent flyer miles in the near future.

Too bad the turn-out sucked... that was a long way to travel for not too many cars. I hope it's better next year. I met don wang, his car hauled ass, and he is a nice guy to boot, so it wasn't a total loss. :)

otto,

i just wnted to thank you and russ for turning me on to a new side of vegas ;) it was a little cramped butt the 4 of us got along great ........then when geno showed up holy cow.......just rembember

WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS STAYS IN VEGAS

Looking for snakes under cardboard in the middle of the desert... lame..

Finding a naked homeless guy underneath one of the cardboard pieces.. PRICELESS.. :biggrin:

Was great meeting all of you the last few days... Thanks to Len for allowing me to do a little work at his facility.. Great to finally put some faces behind names.. really..

Was fun.. turnout could of been better, but the whole overall experience was "Class". Wish I was closer, my car would have been there. Be there next year for sure..