Buick Drag Racing in Las Vegas, Friday, April 25

granatl

TRCM Author
This is an unsanctioned event and is just for fun! In other words, no prizes, trophies, etc. We have not asked for a block of rooms at any hotel. We are expecting at least some cars from outside of our area and the weather should be rather pleasant!

Friday, April 25, 4 PM - 9 PM, several Buick guys are getting together during the Las Vegas Motor Speedway Test 'n' Tune event. Track fees are $50 per driver or $15 per spectator. The track will be giving us are own lane. These kinds of events typically have track prep and water in the burnout box. NHRA safety rules apply!

If you're from out of town, you should know that the race fuel guy is usually at these types of events. We also have numerous Rebel gas stations that sell either E85 or 100 octane racing fuel.

Saturday morning starting at 7 AM, the locals commonly go to Cars and Coffee. I think it would turn some heads if the place were "overrun" by Buicks. If the interest is there, maybe we can organize a cruise and lunch. Saturday night will just be partying in Las Vegas, as it should be ;)

Sounds like fun im about 5 hrs away normal driving time 3 1/2 to 4 turbo buick time . I would love to go send me details

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app