We are Back!

I have looked everywhere and can't find where to send a PM to someone... Can someone point me in the right direction please? lol

Hit Conversation
Ok, where the heck is "Conversation"? LOL

I already replied to several new PM's in my inbox but this is not like the old set up where if you wanted to send a PM to a certian person all you had to do is click on there avatar and click "Send private message"..... It's not like that here..

More detailed instructions there Ty! LOL

Testing the new toy out....

By the way Tyler...What's wrong with Carolina Blue...Do they have you feeling a little pink? :D

I wondered what was going on when I couldn't log on yesterday morning. Then I clicked my boomark and closed and reopened cause I thought I ended up on facebook. lol
Features are nice. Can't wait to see the new background.

If anyone is still having issues, please send me a message. Ive fixed all the usergroup permissions I believe.

If anyone is still having issues, please send me a message. Ive fixed all the usergroup permissions I believe.
Can't send you a message Jay, Some people have the "Conversation" word in the pop up box when you click on their user name but when I click on anyone's user name I see absolutely nothing that says "conversation" or anything to send a private message... Can you look into this for me?

Scot W.

When you click a person's username, the screen goes opaque and a popup appears. One of the options is "Start a conversation." You've got permission to do so.

Not user name Scot, look beside that at your "inbox" then the drop down menu at the bottom!