Un affordableGN We-4 bought from Jason Mcguire

I was looken over the pics again from the original post and it's comical how he neglects to take photos of the rusting rot posted here.

Some people are just really unscrupulous.....:eek: Karma is a biatch!

it was a typho

he meant to say it was free rust :rolleyes:

It sucks to spend hard earned money with someone who will sell you a $hitbox and tell you how great it is. I've been through it before. Oh, it's great, it is wonderful. Heard it all. People only care about getting something for nothing then selling it for 10 times so they can buy more stuff for themselves.

I must admit, I am very curious to Jason's "side of the story" as well.

Jason, did that POS dash you sold that other guy come out of this car?

Also, like I mentioned to another guy who misrepresented some stuff recently on here... Some people hire lawyers. Some make road trips. Just sayin'.

Barron there is only one side to this story and its mine, its called the TRUTH. I hope he comes on here and makes me look like the victim, but I dont think the punk has the balls. Luckly I have pm's and emails to fall back on where he says he was going to pay me $550 back.

I have more pics still to post, but I have to resize them. Stay tuned in everybody, its going to be a good one. :D

WELL JASON, LETS HERE IT BUDDY, I'LL BE HERE ALL WEEKEND!!!!

Barron there is only one side to this story and its mine, its called the TRUTH. I hope he comes on here and makes me look like the victim, but I dont think the punk has the balls. Luckly I have pm's and emails to fall back on where he says he was going to pay me $550 back.

I have more pics still to post, but I have to resize them. Stay tuned in everybody, its going to be a good one. :D

WELL JASON, LETS HERE IT BUDDY, I'LL BE HERE ALL WEEKEND!!!!
I don't doubt you for one second. That car is seriously as big a POS as the dash he sold that other guy. Maybe even worse.

Hopefully you will get your $550 back. Even then, IMO, you're doing the guy a favor. He should have paid you to take that car.

I hate it when people do sh!t like this. Be an honest seller. It's not that hard.

I just cant believe someone would neglet to describe that car for what it is. My buddy contemplated buying that car. Good thing he didnt, he would have picked it up in person so he obviousy would have declined it. But.....he would have been really really pissed if we drove to Indiana for that pile of crap.

It's sad that this stuff is going on so much around here. To many people parting out cars that could be restored for money. Too many money hungry idiots starting to use this site for profit instead of hobby.

I have read the post and wanted to let you guys know I'm the victim of the bad dash. I have had a check in the mail from him since 2/13/2010 and guess what, still no money. He sent me an e mail and said he would let me know tomorrow what happened to the postal money order he sent. I will keep everyone posted. Hopefully he will do what he says. He sent another e mail (which I will post if it comes to that) and said the check was in the mail and that if I did not have the dash thread deleted he was going to start posting some trash about me. How in the H*LL do you post trash against a newbie let alone someone who has never sold or bought a part on Turbo Buick. I have been a member for a few short weeks and have nothing but good things to say about the guys on this site, but people like Jason need to be blackballed like another fellow said. I have plenty to post on, if Jason does not hold his end of the bargain up. He recieved the parts that I sent back on 2/03/2010 I have the e mail confirming. When you return something and don't get your money back it is called STEALING. Hope you get your 550 back ( I think theft over 500 is a felony) but I would not hold my breath. He may have said the car was rust E and you miss understood (ha ha). I really hope you get this resolved and get your money back, it sucks to taken adavntage of.

Thanks to the GOOD guys,

Rick

I have read the post and wanted to let you guys know I'm the victim of the bad dash. I have had a check in the mail from him since 2/13/2010 and guess what, still no money. He sent me an e mail and said he would let me know tomorrow what happened to the postal money order he sent. I will keep everyone posted. Hopefully he will do what he says. He sent another e mail (which I will post if it comes to that) and said the check was in the mail and that if I did not have the dash thread deleted he was going to start posting some trash about me. How in the H*LL do you post trash against a newbie let alone someone who has never sold or bought a part on Turbo Buick. I have been a member for a few short weeks and have nothing but good things to say about the guys on this site, but people like Jason need to be blackballed like another fellow said. I have plenty to post on, if Jason does not hold his end of the bargain up. He recieved the parts that I sent back on 2/03/2010 I have the e mail confirming. When you return something and don't get your money back it is called STEALING. Hope you get your 550 back ( I think theft over 500 is a felony) but I would not hold my breath. He may have said the car was rust E and you miss understood (ha ha). I really hope you get this resolved and get your money back, it sucks to taken adavntage of.

Thanks to the GOOD guys,

Rick

:confused: No chit? He said the same exact thing to me on the phone about 3 weeks ago. After I sent him a PM I called a couple of days later, jason said he checked with the post office and the MO had never been cashed and jason said he would send another one(He said this twice).
Our Original agreement said I was to paid by 12/1/01 :rolleyes:, and i've been handed the same BS everytime. Trust me, he will tell you the same story :rolleyes:, unless he finds another excuse.

Heres a funny PM I got from him when the first thread started about him
affordablegn said:
I finally got to the post office. They said the postal money order was never cashed. I filed a claim and they are supposed to send me a check for the $275. I am still broke but will send you out what I can next week. I hope all is going well. Thanks for being patient.
Jason
AffordableGN

He didnt even "send" it for the whole amount :rolleyes:. I'm not Billy Mays, I dont take payments every month.

I encourage jason to reply to this thread, I'm waiting for a peice of chit to hit the fan:cool:

I wonder if Jay can make a custom user title for him?

I don't doubt you for one second. That car is seriously as big a POS as the dash he sold that other guy. Maybe even worse.

Hopefully you will get your $550 back. Even then, IMO, you're doing the guy a favor. He should have paid you to take that car.

I hate it when people do sh!t like this. Be an honest seller. It's not that hard.

It helps if the Buyer's give the Seller a Trader Rating with EACH TRANSACTION, so the we in the TB Community have something in which we can gage the integrity of a Seller (from their past transactions). :cool:

Thanks to the GOOD Guys,

Rick

I'm sorry that you had a bad experience (with you being a new member and al)l. Jason Mcguire will get what's coming to him if he does not make things right......my Bros live right outside of Southbend, In ;).....(Gary, In).......hope you're reading this Jason Mcguire .....Anywho..... Always check a Seller's Trader Ratings and always Rate when you buy something from a Seller, so as to protect your fellow TB Member from dealing with "Less than Honorable Seller's" in the future. :biggrin:

Of course, when you get the check, it'll probably bounce. Right, Jason?

Brian says he wants his money as well, just FYI.

Bump:D

Did B Weaver send you that special text from Me Dave:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Bump:D

Did B Weaver send you that special text from Me Dave:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks for the Bump Ty, and no Brian didnt send it to me.

Well I took some pictures today with perfect lighting to show all the mud in it. I have to admit I never took a good look at in the sunlight until today and all I can say is WOW.

When I first talked to Jason about the car I told him "I want a solid platform to start with and a clean body" He said that this car was it :rolleyes:. I asked if the gas tank and sending unit was included he said it was :rolleyes: I asked him if both bumpers had aluminum supports he said yes. When I got the car it didnt have the front bumper, or gastank (but had a hotwire kit, big $$$$$$;)). He did however throw in a set of taillights that might be useable.

When I told him I would deliver it to him for a refund he said that the money was spent already, BUT hold on, he had ANOTHER"RUSTFREE" t-top roller that he would sell me for more money :eek::rolleyes:.

AND to top that off I have to listen to Bweavys snide comments about the "Rustfree Roller" at least 3 times a week, and using phrases like "Stole the noodles from the spaghetti"?????...lol. (right now hes probably reading this, drinking a margarita, and giggling like a Nun in a cucumber patch :biggrin:)

I pray he comes on here with a good excuse, he has to have a friend or 2 on the board that will hopefully tell him to show up to the party (maybe he's being "fashionably late")

Enough of me ranting though I think the pics pretty much speak for themselves.......................Oh BTW I have more pics

Attachments

• newgn.jpg
    newgn.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 2,311
  • newgn2.jpg
    newgn2.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 2,318
  • newgn3.jpg
    newgn3.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 2,305
  • newgn4.jpg
    newgn4.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 2,302
  • newgn5.jpg
    newgn5.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 2,305
What the FAHELL! Come on, that guy knew what he was selling you Dave! That is the worst fix job I have EVER seen! What a piece of trash! Was the windshield rail repaired with duct tape??? Also was that roof welded on later? I saw the line on the A-pillar!!! Nice pop-rivets PUNK!:mad:

God that's freakin' pathetic.... :frown: Hope you recover some $$, but judging from ugn's history, I wouldn't hold my breath... The worst thing is that with today's economy, $5-6k will buy you a fairly damn nice, complete, running, presentable TR.... I don't think I could get a whole lot more for mine, and I consider it to be a pretty nice one... :frown: There's a beautiful one for sale now for $7k, and turbonut85 just bought a real nice stocker for $5300... feel for ya' bro...:( UGN, YOU SUCK!!! :mad:

What a pile of chit! I would be looken for all my money back and not just some.

I guess that goes to show that you just can't trust anyone these days and MUST look in person or have someone you TRUST take a look before you leap.

Another fine cadidate for the DEADBEAT section.:rolleyes:

He needs a title under his user name reading "TRUST ME, I LIKE TO SCAM PEOPLE".:eek:

I don't see how anyone could even offer this POS for sale. That is the worst welding job I have ever seen, looks like a chiken chit on it. It appears the car was a RUSTY ROLLOVER not a Rust Free Roller. I stated in an earlier post that I would keep you guys posted on the check that is the mail from Jason. Guess What??? Have not heard anything and still have no check. He e mailed me and said his computer had crapped out is why he had not responded to me, when do the lies end?

Hope you get this worked out,

Rick

What the FAHELL! Come on, that guy knew what he was selling you Dave! That is the worst fix job I have EVER seen! What a piece of trash! Was the windshield rail repaired with duct tape??? Also was that roof welded on later? I saw the line on the A-pillar!!! Nice pop-rivets PUNK!:mad:

I told jason to "Take pictures of the any problem areas no matter how small". None of the pictures showed anything remotely close. Judging by the pics I took today the roof was definatly chopped. The pass side A pillar shows mud in it too :rolleyes:.

What a pile of chit! I would be looken for all my money back and not just some.

I guess that goes to show that you just can't trust anyone these days and MUST look in person or have someone you TRUST take a look before you leap.

Another fine cadidate for the DEADBEAT section.:rolleyes:

He needs a title under his user name reading "TRUST ME, I LIKE TO SCAM PEOPLE".:eek:

Great idea since day one Brett, post stickys one every section with these phucksticks.

I already started to cut the bitch apart Brett. One of our customers with a terminal illness needed a section of floor, we ended up just cutting the section out and GAVE it to him. The steering wheel couldn't even be used as a core to recover.

I'm a firm beliver what goes around comes around. With the amount of people he screwed I would'nt want to be anywhere around him.

I don't see how anyone could even offer this POS for sale. That is the worst welding job I have ever seen, looks like a chiken chit on it. It appears the car was a RUSTY ROLLOVER not a Rust Free Roller. I stated in an earlier post that I would keep you guys posted on the check that is the mail from Jason. Guess What??? Have not heard anything and still have no check. He e mailed me and said his computer had crapped out is why he had not responded to me, when do the lies end?

Hope you get this worked out,

Rick

I dont want to burst your bubble Rick , but your not going to get chit. No offence, I'm just being realistic. Just outta curioscity when did he e-mail you, with-in the last 24hrs I bet (seriously $50 ;))?

He needs a blanket party:wink:

Ty, he needs to be run over by a wheat thresher, you got anything ;), I'll get Brain to lend you a GN for the event :D, and I'll drive you around :eek:.

I didnt bring the popcorn tonight but I got High Lifes :cool:.

I'm inviting Jason to come have one with me, " Theres no reason we can't be civil about this"

Attachments

• beer 002.jpg
    beer 002.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 738