jason mcguire affordablegn,what a joke

ozmossis

i talked to this guy last week (jason mcguire) about buying a complete dash for a car im trying to finish here, i need everything complete, talked to him onthe phone and he said he had everything i needed, and was perfect shape lol what a joke, this guy was coming back from fl to indiana,my buddie i am doing this car for meet him off 40 on the other side on knoxville to pick up thease parts, its was dark when he picked everythign up. meet him at mcdonalds. the dash is cracked,sun warped faded, dash cluster board on back circuit board is burnt up. the overlay around guages has hole drilled in it, the square over laythat bolts todash is cracked to hell, and sun warper, this guy said all this stuff was perfect, now he will not return phone calls, illtake somepics later of this junk and put it on the board, so everyone can see the perfect parts he s selling, what a joke, we give 250 bucks for this junk i would not put on an junk yard car, so if anyone is dealing with this punk beware he is afordablegn jason mcguire 579 261 9931

Id be interested in some pics myself. Sounds like a piece of garbage tho. For $250 it should be in good or very good condition to say the least. Should posted in the feedback section tho.

jason mcguire (affordablegn) what a joke

i talked to this guy last week (jason mcguire) about buying a complete dash for a car im trying to finish here, i need everything complete, talked to him onthe phone and he said he had everything i needed, and was perfect shape lol what a joke, this guy was coming back from fl to indiana,my buddie i am doing this car for meet him off 40 on the other side on knoxville to pick up thease parts, its was dark when he picked everythign up. meet him at mcdonalds. the dash is cracked,sun warped faded, dash cluster board on back circuit board is burnt up. the overlay around guages has hole drilled in it, the square over laythat bolts todash is cracked to hell, and sun warper, this guy said all this stuff was perfect, now he will not return phone calls, illtake somepics later of this junk and put it on the board, so everyone can see the perfect parts he s selling, what a joke, we give 250 bucks for this junk i would not put on an junk yard car, so if anyone is dealing with this punk beware he is afordablegn jason mcguire 579 261 9931

parts

ill get somepics here shortly, sorry for posting here just didnt wananyone to get F###ed like we did

I bought a catback exhaust from him. I pm'ed him asking to measure the diameter of the tailpipes and he told me they were 3". We negotiated a price and he had them delivered. When i received them they were 2.5". I tried to renegotiate a price but he wouldnt have it. I was pretty pissed but i didnt feel like sending them back since shipping was going to be a PITA. Next time i will have someone email me pics with calipers or tape measure in the pic...

I usually try to stay out of politics but I stopped by and checked out the dash. It was seriously miss represented.

Hmmmm, so you actually got to inspect the parts in person before you paid for them???? If you met him at a McD's you could have always looked at them closer inside. I would say you are SOL on this even if the parts were misrepresented as being perfect. Would be another scenario if they were shipped to you. Sorry.:(

Unpaid

I tell you what a**hole. Send all the stuff back and you can have your money back. The purchaser saw the parts first hand and checked them out under a bright light in the McDonald's parking lot. Another thing, this transaction took place on Friday night at 7:00 pm and you are posting feedback without any communication on Saturday at 6:00 pm. By the way, I still haven't received the cashiers check your buddy sent me for the rest of the money??? Who's the crook now!!!

Unpaid

I tell you what a**hole. Send all the stuff back and you can have your money back. The purchaser saw the parts first hand and checked them out under a bright light in the McDonald's parking lot. Another thing, this transaction took place on Friday night at 7:00 pm and you are posting feedback without any communication on Saturday at 6:00 pm. By the way, I still haven't received the cashiers check your buddy sent me for the rest of the money??? Who's the crook now!!!

Hello, I'm a first time user of this site and just want to respond to the post made by Jason McGuire. If anyone has read the post about the dash that was purchased from him I would like to explain the facts. I am the fellow that met him in Mc Donalds parking lot in the pitch dark under the street light. The fact of the matter is I sent him a cashiers check for $50 (which is guaranteed funds) on Tuesday. How many people send money to someone they don't know or without seeing the parts. I told him I would send him a deposit to let him know I was interested. (He told me I would not find a better dash in that color). After talking to him and telling him the funds were on the way he said he would send me the ductwork that goes behind the dash (which I still don't have). It is my own fault for purchasing junk. As for his reponse about nobody contacting him. I purchased the dash around 7:45pm and called him around 9:45pm the same night after getting it to the garage and seeing everyting that was wrong with it. I left two voicemails and Ozmossis left two as well still no call. He has read the post but has still failed to call or email (he has my email address and phone#). I never had a problem getting in touch with him until he was paid 75% of his money now the president could not get in touch with him. The problem is, he will get his remaining money (Guaranteed) but will I get the rest of the junk I bought, or will he honor his word in his post and refund my hard earned money.

I'll post pictures of the dash for reference. Thanks, Rick

If you saw these parts before you paid then your the dope. Yo could have easily pointed these things out you claim is wrong if you had brought a flashlight and look at them close. Anyone who believes anything used is perfect is a dope. Sun warped and cracked? Are you referring to the panel that covers the speakers? If so ive never seen one that was good off a car unless it had been replaced recently.

There is always two sides of the story and the truth lieing somewhere in the middle.

But id say ur SOL unless seller wants to send it back to you. Like Bison said, someone should have bought a flashlight to inspect them. Why would you send a deposit on something you never saw?

Did the seller refuse to send you pics? If that was the case then you should have looked elsewhere. If you didn't request them then shame on you.

The dash did not even include the back part that goes on top so that is not what is cracked. The dash has a crack on top behind the steering wheel. The square overlay that goes around the cluster is broken on the inside. The overlay that covers the cluster is heat cracked. The glove compartment has the paint rubbed off because all of the parts were piled in a large box which I failed to inspect. The instrument cluster printed circuit was damaged on the bottom left. If I tell someone something you can take it to the bank. He said the dash was in great shape so I took his word for it. Did not look at it close. Nobody's fault but my own. He said he would return my money if I sent the parts back but I don't know where to send them in Florida and he will not resopnd to email or phone calls. LESSON LEARNED

parts

iv not gotten a phone call or email yet eather rick, iv got to go to kingsport and pick up my camera i let a buddie of mine use, and ill try my best to get pics on here tomarrow, of all thease perfect parts this jason is selling, lol what a joke

For $250 you should not get a pile of chit I would agree tho.

Thats the way I see it also..Obviously he didn't inspect them tooth and nail (in the dark no-less)because he trusted the sellers description before hand, guess he shouldn't have!!! Hope you get your $$$ back.

GC

parts

If you didn't see how lousy the parts were when at McDonalds Restaurant at 7:00 P.M. Friday night with all of the bright lights, WHAT WERE YOU LOOKING AT, THE SELLER'S GIRLFRIEND/WIFE?